Version 1 Remote, United Kingdom
Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Department: Business Management & Change
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this is seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter. Despite the challenges of Covid-19, we continue to put a huge focus on Employee Engagement and have been able to do this digitally, with remote events and get-togethers organised by teams and portfolios over the last few months being very well received.
This role, whilst in the Talent Acquisition team, will be part of the People Success function in Version 1. The role will also have a close working relationship with the Workforce Management & HR teams. This person will have the opportunity to make a material difference to the company by identifying and attracting the right candidates for Version 1.
You will be a Senior / Recruiter in a recruitment team who now wants to take their career to the next level by building an employer brand and a recruitment presence in the UK - someone who wants to put their stamp on a fast-growing company.
Direct candidate recruitment and role fulfilment
- Understand current role requirements and attract and recruit appropriate candidates.
- Identify passive candidates who are a good fit for Version 1 and work with stakeholders to attract and recruit them.
- Manage an excellent candidate journey throughout the process.
- Recruitment process, CX and Sourcing improvement
- Driving positive change in a phased manner
- Generating and delivering Recruitment Marketing Campaigns
- Personal branding training, embodying the brand online and developing the brand further
- Recruiting and managing volunteers
- Experience in recruiting in Digital or Data IT roles and ideally in a consultancy or services environment
- Experience in independently managing and running the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from preparation to onboarding
- Ability and experience in engaging with a hiring team to define the requirements and understand the role fully
- Extensive experience in using LinkedIn Recruiter, social media sourcing and innovatively using social networks to identify and attract passive candidates
- Boolean will come naturally and the ability to create complex
- Experience in conducting screening/profiling candidates
- An interest in Talent Acquisition, recruitment best practices and ideally qualifications in this area
- Experience in building and managing a candidate database.
- An excellent team player, productively engaging with peers and stakeholders
Before you apply to our role here are some of the benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for course relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events, remote party event and Christmas parties that are now online!
Version 1 is now Digital First meaning remote delivery is always the first option and post-COVID travel will be involved in the role.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...