Version 1 Málaga
Cloud Solution Architect
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
In this role as a Cloud Solution Architect, you will be working for Neueda (Integrating into Version 1). You will be working in support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our technical capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Cloud Solution Architects who will become key contributors to our engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of using data and analytics services to solve enterprise data challenges.
- Extensive architecture and design experience with complex applications across various data sources and platforms.
- Highly proficient in distributed computing principals and familiar with key architectures, and has extensive experience designing solutions leverage a diverse assortment of data sources.
- Deep understanding of common database technologies, such as Standard SQL-based DBs, Cloud Databases, Data Warehousing Technologies and other data sources, such as Data Lakes and NoSQL databases.
- Solid understanding of data governance and creating data dictionaries.
- Understanding of how to accelerate a customer’s digital transformation using Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Big Data.
- Strong understanding of scripting languages, including SQL, R, Python and Scala
- 7+ years of experience building data & analytics solutions
- 7+ years of experience with one or more scripting languages, such as R, Python, Scala, or SQL
- •5-8 years of experience building data pipelines to operationalize end-to-end solutions
- 5+ years of working on complex reporting requirements, large, complex data sets, and various reporting tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik
- 5+ years of experience delivering proven database modernization solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in ingesting and performing advance analytics on data from multiple sources, including batch analytics, interactive analytics, real-time/streaming analytics
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...