Version 1 Cork
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1500+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. In this role the Project Manager will be providing project management support to our client's team covering all aspects of managing and delivering various projects across the department and across functions and segments.
As the Project Manager you will be involved with the requirements gathering, planning, project governance, project interdependence affecting the project/s, project benefits realisation, project resources, project budget, communication, and measurement.
· Working closely with business partners develop and manage the implementation of the project plans
· Manage, Socialise and get buy into the required Project Governance to ensure that Project management procedures are adhered to within a formal governance structure.
· Maintain the Project Plan, exercising formal change control when appropriate, to ensure that the agreed Project timescales are adhered to.
· Identify, communicate and manage problems, risks and issues which may affect the successful delivery of the Project
· Direct the work of all Work-stream leaders that are delivering operational work-streams within the project to ensure the Project delivers on time, to budget and project interdependencies are identified and actively managed.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business, this could be internal or external
· Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly programme updates/dashboards showing performance against plan, meaningful insights and remedial actions to address any underperforming areas
· 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
· Stakeholder engagement experience
· In-depth review of customer collateral
· Review of operations procedures
· 3rd level qualification in relevant field or similar
· Experience working in Financial/ Accounting Sector
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
· Experience in driving the implementation of new Business Processes to support adoption of new technology
· Budget management, commercial and customer experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects large SDLC projects within a large multinational
· Working knowledge of both Agile Methodology
· PRINCE 2, PMP or other Project Management certification
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...