Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle Cloud Tech developer
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working as part of a team of Cloud Consulting consultants, the primary role will be working on customer projects delivering Integrations and Customisations using Oracle ERP cloud applications, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and client specific customisations, interfaces built using OIC.
Daily tasks include:
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including making REST and SOAP calls, FBDI File Uploads.
- Design and develop integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud including extracting Oracle ERP Cloud data using Publisher reports, analysis and OTBI Reports.
- Design and develop customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented Oracle ERP Cloud modules
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented integrations in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Provide hands-on technical and development support for implemented customizations using Visual Builder and Process Builder in OIC to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Document and manage technical specifications and software packages
- Assist in defining and optimizing simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Help ensure that ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Manage on-time changes delivery and business expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilizing prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
You will have:
- Min. 3-5 Years of Experience in Oracle Cloud Technology.
- Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Oracle ERP integration delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud
- Experience of system interfaces (predominantly on a PaaS Cloud)
- Experience building integration in OIC using REST/SOAP Services.
- Experience building integrations in OIC, building and Uploading FBDI Files to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Knowledge of Oracle Interface tables in financial and procurement modules.
- Hands-On Experience on data migration/integration methods i.e. SOAP and Rest Web Services, FBDI and ADF DI
- Hands-On Experience on reporting tools such as OTBI, BI Publisher, Smart View and FRS reports
- Good Knowledge on building custom ESS jobs
- Hands-on with development & unit testing of integration components & web services (SOAP/REST) using OIC
- Hands-on with development & unit testing of VBCS components using OIC
- Knowledge of Oracle R11i/12 ideal with functional knowledge of core Oracle EBS Modules including Financials and procurement.
- Technical requirements: FBDI files, OTBI Reports, BIP Analysis, BPM workflows, Application Composer, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, XML Publisher, JDeveloper, Oracle Reports/Forms, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher, Web Adi, APEX, AME, OBIEE/OBIA & Java core skills
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent workload may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and Callouts which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...