Version 1 Bengaluru
Senior Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1800 strong, €200m/£170m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on the best practices for adoption of the solution
- Configure the system to match the business requirements and system design
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery within the scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer
- 5-15 years of Oracle HCM Consulting experience, Minimum 5-Years of Oracle Global HCM Cloud Core HR and Absence Management end to end implementation experience.
- Should have completed more than one full implementation project in Oracle Cloud HCM Core HR and Absence Management.
- Senior candidates with Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting, Workforce Management, and HCM analytics with multi-Org and multi-country implementation experience would be preferred.
- Lead all workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate) and act as lead for Core HR and Absence Management Implementation
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Have a positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude, should be an excellent team player.
- Ability to effectively work with end-users remotely
- Has excellent English spoken and written language communication skills
- Document solutions clearly and share knowledge freely within our Cloud community
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of other Oracle Cloud modules including: Compensation, Learning , Benefits, Talent Management or Helpdesk.
- Oracle Cloud and CIPD certifications would be an advantage
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...
News: November 10, 2021
We have marked a new milestone in our Version 1 history with the introduction of our 2000 team member! We have welcomed Fergal O’Shea, Senior Java Developer, who is based in our Belfast office. Version...
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...