Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle Apps Tech Developer
Department: Oracle Applications
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Working as part of a team of managed services consultants, the primary role will be the technical support of Oracle e-Business Suite applications across a wide range of EBS modules and client specific customisations.
• Experience in the preparation of Technical Design documents
• Can work independently and progress the build of a CEMLI/RICE object from a technical design document
• Hands on experience on Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound / Outbound interfaces, Reports, Forms and Customizations.
• Experience in Implementation and RICE Customizations of Oracle Applications 11i/R12
• Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and Performance tuning.
• Expertise in Oracle Forms (Development and Personalization), BI Publisher Reports, Oracle Workflows.
• OAF experience will be preferable
• Sound knowledge in using Oracle APIs for interfaces to Oracle Financials and AOL/Sys-Admin components.
• Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Good knowledge on functional flows FIN (GL, Fixed Assets, Cash management, AP/AR) and SCM (procurement, Inventory, Order Management).
• Solid understanding of Oracle EBS database/table structures and the integration and impacts between modules
• Be a team player and strive for the success of the team and the client
• Ability to design and document solutions for complex problem
You will have:
• 8-10 Years of first-hand technical development Experience in Oracle EBS Suite.
• Work experience in CEMLI/RICE
• Expert in using Tools like Toad, SQL developer and SQL Plus.
• Capable of integrating Third party tools with Oracle Apps Databases.
• Expertise in creating Interfaces through Standard API's and Interface Tables and data loading
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Expertise in Forms Builder, Reports Builder, Workflow Builder, PL/SQL and XML Publisher
• Working experience on Unix Shell Scripting
• Good to have - Knowledge and experience in OAF development
• Good to have - Knowledge on XML Gateway
• Remediating EBS objects for EBR Compliance
• Good in Customizations and Form personalization. Understands the best practices and standards of CEMLI/RICE.
• Ability to write SQL queries to extract and analyse data from EBS tables Experience with the SDLC
• Hands on experience on Data Conversion/Migrations.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...
News: November 10, 2021
We have marked a new milestone in our Version 1 history with the introduction of our 2000 team member! We have welcomed Fergal O’Shea, Senior Java Developer, who is based in our Belfast office. Version...
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...