Version 1 Dublin
Department: Sales & Customer Success
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 2000+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire a Bid Coordinator to work in our UK Public Sector Sales team to support and develop our already strong footing in the UK market. This is an exciting role for someone who wants to develop their career learning how to sell and deliver technology solutions. The fast-paced role will be part of a successful, growing team.
The role will ideally be based out of our Belfast or Dublin office; however, we will also consider candidates who wish to be based at any of our other offices e.g. Edinburgh, London, or Birmingham.
The role holder will need to liaise with the following roles to ensure the best quality bid coordination:
- Head of Bids
- Bid Managers
- Sales Teams
- Business Development
- Account Managers
- Practice Leads
- Advisory Services
- Delivery / Project Managers
- Technical Architects
- Daily management of Tender mailbox, Tender portals, Calendar Invites for Bids and bid information
- Downloading bid documents and adding to the Tender register
- Checking internally, the level of interest for potential bid opportunities that have been identified
- Assist in the delivery of bids, ensuring prequalification’s, proposals and tenders are completed on time
- Draft and review bid submission content for submissions including CVs and Case Studies
- Updating and maintaining the bid and resource libraries
- Ensure all proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines and Client requirements
- Working alongside Bid Manager, support all levels of the Bid process lifecycle, including:
- Bid Planning and Production
- Clarification Registers
- Act as a single point of contact for customers and bids
- Maintain Bid Site/Documentation
- Assist in reviewing / editing contributions to bid
- Collate and maintain clarification registers, sending to customers and coordinating return of responses
- Obtain hours worked on bid and complete cost tracking sheets
- Working with the team to build an efficient bid department with best practice processes and initiatives
You Will Have:
- Exposure working with bid department and/or experience in bid coordination and preparation
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on consistent quality
- Strong time management with effective prioritisation of tasks, recognising and flagging issues outside area of own expertise
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage at all levels
- Friendly self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines and balance priorities
- Experience of building good relationships
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills (Graphic Design skills also beneficial).
- Ideally, understanding or experience in working in IT Services and technology solutions environment
- Experience of working in a marketing, communications or business development environment
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If you can, we’d love to speak with you!
Version 1 has been certified Great Place to Work for 10 years in a row, we understand that a continued commitment to our employees’ development and happiness is paramount - There are several focus areas in making Version 1 a “Best Workplace”, including; Health & Wellbeing and Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...
News: November 10, 2021
We have marked a new milestone in our Version 1 history with the introduction of our 2000 team member! We have welcomed Fergal O’Shea, Senior Java Developer, who is based in our Belfast office. Version...
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...