Version 1 Dublin
Senior Angular Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Angular Developer to join our Development team. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual design and development of our client's products. The successful candidate should be hands-on, able to contribute individually, and should have experience within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution.
- Develop interfaces for web applications.
- Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code, and libraries for future use.
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices.
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features.
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- Minimum 7 years of experience in front End Development - JS, HTML, CSS, Web Development, Typescript
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience of Angular 2+
- Strong hands-on development with Angular 8+
- Reactive Programming experience with RxJS. Experience with Reactive Forms is a plus.
- Familiarity with build tools including Angular CLI and NPM.
- Experience with Angular Material or Bootstrap design frameworks.
- Ability to perform Unit Testing, writing test cases using Karma, Protractor.
- Experience with source control. E.g., Git, Bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of working with Restful APIs.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Understand the architecture of a large enterprise system.
- Experience with using Jira and the Atlassian suite.
- Comfortable working remotely and taking ownership of tasks.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...
News: November 10, 2021
We have marked a new milestone in our Version 1 history with the introduction of our 2000 team member! We have welcomed Fergal O’Shea, Senior Java Developer, who is based in our Belfast office. Version...
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...