Version 1 Belfast
Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
In this digital-first time of remote working Version 1 continues to pioneer transformative IT solutions for global brands that drive significant, sustained customer success.
At Version 1, we are a people business. The game-changing IT services and solutions that we offer our clients wouldn’t be possible without great people leading the charge. So, what makes a great Version 1 team member? Our employees can see what is really needed in every situation, the tenacity to question everything and to jump all hurdles in front of them, a total commitment to customer success and a never-ending desire to deliver results. They make a difference.
And with over 2000 difference makers on our team, we’re growing in number every day.
We are looking for an experienced Marketer with an interest and experience in Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand. As the Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you will be a passionate marketing professional who wants the opportunity to advance their knowledge, skills and career in this newly formed role.
You will be creating creative campaigns designed to bring the best and brightest talent to Version 1 in a competitive market. You will work closely with our Digital, Content, Talent, HR and Talent Acquisition teams to help us drive top talent to Version 1 via creative recruitment marketing strategies. You will find this the perfect role to grasp new opportunities, be creative, and loves getting things done. You will be developing a strong employer brand which will be fundamental to the success of our recruitment campaigns, you will show an appreciation and show stories to explain the Version 1 culture.
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing strategy to attract high-quality applicants in line with hiring needs and organisational strategy and goals.
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team to develop specific channel strategies.
- Identify target candidate profiles and create messaging per persona and industry.
- Write and create content across types, candidate personas and candidate journeys (blogs, email campaigns, job descriptions, infographics, etc.) then design marketing campaigns with a creative outlook to make them stand out.
- Develop an effective recruitment content strategy and content roadmap to attract then nurture candidates with personalised messaging and communications.
- Develop effective marketing campaigns for major, role-specific recruitment drives, day-to-day recruitment and our graduate programme.
- Develop, nurture and guard Version 1’s Employer Brand in conjunction with Marketing, HR and senior stakeholders.
- Repackage content from existing Marketing resources and curate relevant content from third-party providers /sites.
- Design email drip campaigns for warm candidates to keep Version 1 top of mind.
- Own day-to-day career site management to keep content up to date.
- Measure how attraction tactics convert via career site.
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement through recruitment specific marketing.
- Information Technology/Technology Recruitment Marketing background with an understanding of technology, IT services, consulting or professional services
- An experienced Marketing professional who has experience in designing marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating a Recruitment Marketing strategy, plan and delivering to that plan while coordinating work across teams.
- Impeccable copywriting skills and experience in delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g. reports, blogs, newsletter copy etc).
- Experience in coordinating work across teams.
- Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution.
- Excellent campaign management with strong project management capability.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 9, 2021
At Version 1, we focus on making our workplace a more diverse and inclusive environment for all every day. Since launching our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Programme, one of Version 1’s key focuses...
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...