Version 1 Pune
Senior Peoplesoft Technical Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Version 1 is seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior PeopleSoft Technical Developer Consultant to become a permanent member of our growing PeopleSoft practice. We’re looking for a client-facing, technically skilled consultant who is eager to join our team on high-profile PeopleSoft development, implementation and upgrade projects.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Significant experience in PeopleSoft technology, including latest releases
- Extensive project experience
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications at recent HCM 9.2 versions is essential. Additional experience in Financials or Campus would also be desirable.
Specific knowledge of most of the following is assumed:
Application Designer and development experience in most of the following:
- PeopleCode object classes
- Fluid page building
- Integration Broker messaging technology including Web Services
- AWE and Page Composer
- BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, Connected Query.
- PeopleSoft Update Manager and operating the Selective Adoption process
- PeopleTools & associated infrastructure design and management
- Development lifecycle management process
- Application, UI/UX, Integration and Reporting design
- PeopleTools frameworks such as Related Content, Related Actions, Activity Guides, PeopleTools Test Framework, Push Notifications, Portal, Forms Builder, Event Mapping and Search
- Oversee and quality assure the work of other team members completing the above tasks.
- A positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and other Technical Consultants
- Displays passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Displays the persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Displays a passion for learning and developing their skills
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our PeopleSoft community
- Team Player who is also comfortable taking leadership responsibility
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 9, 2021
At Version 1, we focus on making our workplace a more diverse and inclusive environment for all every day. Since launching our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Programme, one of Version 1’s key focuses...
Blog: November 18, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I have a degree in Economics and a master’s degree in International...