Version 1 Newcastle upon Tyne
Oracle EBS/Cloud Service Delivery Manager
Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is ranked as the 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have been ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running!
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud.
You will join a 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
The success of the role of the Service Delivery Manager is built on the ‘Trust’ relationship between them and their clients.
The result of this relationship is a customer with high satisfaction scores and engaged Version 1 staff, which should then translate into excellent financial performance.
Version 1 is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager with excellent people management skills to join its EBS Managed Service Practice.
You will have responsibility for several EBS/Cloud Customers. You must demonstrate an ability to build and maintain solid relationships with our customers in order to consistently deliver high satisfaction ratings.
You must also be able to demonstrate solid commercial and business acumen and a track record in maximising financial performance and efficiency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports to Head of Operations
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting of team costs, and project revenues
- Agree strategy with Division Head(s) and Service Portfolio Manager(s)
- Determine number of technical leads required for effective team management
- Input to service design and support for service implementation
- Internal service reporting
- Achieve and maintaining standards for ISO20000 compliance across the team
- Explore and drive opportunities within existing customers for new/additional work
- Work with sales to develop new opportunities both with new and existing customers
- Service Reviews with Customers
- Strong customer service/relationship management experience (Customer)
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills (People)
- Strong analytical skills (Strategy, Financials)
- Strong track record in driving revenue opportunities (Strategy, Financials)
- Demonstrated ability to work within a process driven environment (Strategy, People)
- Resource Management experience: performance management, workload distribution, team development, knowledge management (People)
- Forecasting: Monthly forecasting on gross profit accounting for team costs, recurring and additional project revenues and costs (Financials)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (People, Customer)
- Self-starter. Can take on assignments, driving through contacting the appropriate parties to get them done and escalate when progress is impeded.
- A team player and self-motivated, you must demonstrate a strong customer-centric ethos.
- Previous consultancy experiences a distinct advantage.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more.
We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers.
Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working.
Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time.
Ashley Billington, Version 1 Talent Acquisition
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and do not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: June 24, 2022
Version 1 is thrilled to be listed as the #1 Best Mid-Size Workplace™ in India at this year’s Great Place to Work® India awards. This is an exciting and prestigious achievement as Version 1...
Events: 7 July 2022
We are excited to announce that Version 1 will be attending the Young Professionals Conference on Thursday 7th July 2022. This is one of the biggest student careers conferences to take place in London...