Version 1 London
Principal PeopleSoft Finance Functional Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Version 1 is proud to announce that it has recently achieved Oracle Cloud Service Expertise in PeopleSoft Applications and E-Business Suite to Cloud. Achieving Cloud Expertise recognises Version 1’s commitment to Oracle’s Modernised Partner Network, alongside the proficiency to migrate PeopleSoft and E-Business Applications in the UK and Ireland.
We require a highly experienced and senior PeopleSoft Finance functional consultant to join our expanding team, to work on new implementations and optimisation of existing Finance solutions. The candidate must have extensive PeopleSoft Finance experience as a functional expert and workstream leader across a number of Finance modules.
- Map the current Finance landscape and define client challenges and optimisation opportunities
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on an optimised Finance solution
- Design and configure the solution to meet the business requirements
- Create workbooks and test scripts to support the solution deployment
- Provide guidance to the client on best practices for the successful delivery of the chosen solution
- Oversee and quality assure the work of other team members completing the above tasks
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage expectations on delivery within scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the client via knowledge transfer sessions
- Further develop our offerings and methodologies to help drive the Practice
- Provide training and coaching for other colleagues as part of our Finance community
- Assist in pre-sales activities via demos and offer expert advice regarding best practices
- Ability to apply excellent consulting skills to understand a client opportunity
- Ability to map business process to a system solution, identifying gaps and solutions
- Excellent depth of PeopleSoft Finance understanding, including current features
- Good breadth of knowledge across the Finance application, with specific areas of expertise
- Highly comfortable learning new functionality and developing new skills
- Excellent communicator and highly comfortable presenting at events and in a workshop setting
- Team Player who is also comfortable taking leadership responsibility
- Highly effective working remotely and on-site and within disparate teams
- Good understanding of UK accounting standards
- Must have the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK and if not UK based, must be able to easily and frequently travel to the UK
Additional Desirable Skills:
- A recognised accounting qualification
- Project Management experience
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards, V1Ps and Call-outs which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote.
Going forward this role will involve remote working and some client site travel. Expenses will be covered.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement here: https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Due to a backlog in the visa offices absolutely no work permit applications will be considered
Suzanne Whelan, Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: April 27, 2022
At Version 1, we are extremely proud to be named the 6th Best Workplace in the United Kingdom, following last night’s Great Place to Work™ UK Awards in London. Having previously placed as the 20th...
Blog: April 20, 2022
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I finished high school with a diploma in product design and did not pursue...