Version 1 Belfast
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 is ranked the #1 Best Large Workplace in Ireland, 3rd Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK and 10th on Glassdoor's 2023 Best Place to Work UK List.
With over 25 years in the IT industry we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
It is a position with excellent career prospects, suitable to someone looking to make the next step up in their career and that is seeking to work with new technologies and drive our ambitious development team members to new heights
You will be working in an Agile delivery as part of a dynamic Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration. You will be making real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customer and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional’s.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs using C#/.Net, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind and build on this newly formed relationship.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Proficient in C#
- Good understanding of web fundamentals, HTML and CSS Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS)
- Flexible and Remote working
- Quarterly performance related profit share – 20% of Version 1’s profits go back to our employees
- Version 1 Success Scheme
- Career Progression - Quarterly performance reviews to support your continuous development (496 Promotions in last 12 months)
- Certifications, accreditations, and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Cover (100% funded by Version 1)
- Employee Discount Scheme - available online and in a wide range of stores
- Lunchtime activities including but not limited to fitness, yoga, financial advice and wellbeing
- Wide range of reward schemes including Version 1 Annual Excellence Awards and ‘Call-Out' a platform where colleagues grant you points that can be exchanged for gifts
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- Great Place to Work®
- Great Place to Work® Workplace UK (2019-2022)
- Great Place to Work® #1 Mid-size India (2022)
- Great Place to Work® Europe (2022)
- Best Workplaces for Women award, Ireland & UK (2022)
News & Insights
Blog: May 25, 2023
Tech, Tools and Talent – Developers Survey 2023
What is the Developers Survey? Modernising, innovating, and accelerating business transformation using technology is at the heart of what Version 1 does. Our software development teams are central to...
News: February 23, 2023
Version 1 is Ireland’s #1 Best Large Workplace™
Everyone here at Version 1 is delighted to share the news that we have been named Ireland’s #1 Best Large Workplace™ for 2023. Before jumping into our thoughts on receiving this phenomenal recognition,...