Version 1 Malaga
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver. We are an award-winning company that provides world-class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft, and AWS technologies.
The Version 1 Spanish Team continues to grow delivering a wide range of technology and services for our customers both locally and across the UK and Ireland.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are looking for an ambitious HR Consultant with 2+ years’ experience in HR to join our growing People Operations team. As a company we are experiencing rapid growth, so you need to be comfortable (and thrive) in an extremely fast paced environment.
We take our people very seriously at Version1 and our company values and behaviours mean everything to us. Maintaining our unique culture as we continue to grow rapidly is a key challenge of our People Team. This is an exciting role allowing Version1 to further develop how we remain a home for the top technical talent across all of our locations.
You will be involved in the day to day operations of the People (HR) function by providing support to employees and business leaders in Malaga.
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are individuals whose own values aligns with our own; and developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to feel part of something special and the importance of creating a high-performance culture consisting of top local and international talent is core to Version1.
• Assist with BAU and day to day operations of the People function
• Support the Version1 employee onboarding and offboarding processes for all locations
• Effectively respond to and deal with all HR related queries and provide advice on all policies and procedures
• Manage sickness absence cases in line with company policy and proposals for resolution
• Manage probation period process, ensuring new joiners and managers meet regularly to review performance
• Complete right to work checks
• Ensure the HR system is kept up to date and accurately maintained
• Co-ordinate and support on key HR projects
• Generate people reports as and when required
• Additional HR duties as needed to support the function as a whole
• Manage all local Spanish contracts from creation to completion.
The Ideal Person:2 + years of HR administration experience in Spanish employment legislation
- Degree in HR Management or other business, related discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Oriented
- Strong sense of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience Bamboo HRIS
- HR Administration experience within the IT Tech Industry
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary complemented with a quarterly bonus
- Private Healthcare
- 24 days annual leave
- Education Assistance Support
- Work for a certified Great Place to Work that will challenge you personally and professionally ultimately enhancing your HR knowledge and business acumen
- Working in a role where your opinion and ideas don’t just matter, are actively sought out by the business
- Flexible working. This role does not demand someone in the office 5 days per week, we have adopted a hybrid working model which gives our people the best of both worlds
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Please apply with your English resumé.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: April 27, 2022
At Version 1, we are extremely proud to be named the 6th Best Workplace in the United Kingdom, following last night’s Great Place to Work™ UK Awards in London. Having previously placed as the 20th...
Blog: April 20, 2022
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I finished high school with a diploma in product design and did not pursue...