Version 1 Redditch
Internal People Success Coach
Department: Business Management & Change
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This role will continue to build on our journey towards building a culture of trust and empowerment in a digital environment. The successful candidate will become one of the key members in a rapidly growing Talent Development team. This role will report directly into the Senior Internal People Success Coach and you will work directly with the cohort of People Managers on our Strength In Balance Manager Development programme as well as providing support to the Senior People Success Coach in the delivery our the Balanced Leadership Senior Management Development programme as well as supporting the wider function as and when needed.
The successful candidate will apply coaching methodologies to coach and convert our people managers to balanced leaders. Your work will enhance the overall performance of our people manager population and to help them develop their team leads, ensuring top performance across teams to set Version 1 up for future success.
The key areas of this role include, but not limited too:
Strength In Balance Manager Development (SIB)
- Introductory session – What is SIB and what does it look like in Version 1.
- Group coaching: Coaching managers to become leaders by facilitating and running regular group coaching sessions providing opportunities for shared learning, group development and sharing of coaching tools. Teach leadership skills and provide the group with the necessary tools to overcome existing challenges. Encourage peer-to-peer coaching so they support each other.
- Coach on the tools: 1:1 coaching of participants who will then be tasked with coaching their teams to increase both individual & overall team performance.
- Senior Management Support of Programme: Arrange and liaise with the Senior Management team to run monthly sessions with the Balanced Leadership Programme to enhance communication around organizational direction by empowering people managers. In doing so they will make better decisions to drive the business in the right direction.
- Success Measures: To measure the impact and success of programs using both quantitative and qualitative date.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build trusting relationships within the organization.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with employees thus empowering them to make informed decisions by providing appropriate and specific evaluation, analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Stakeholder management – working with the various Practices (at all levels from Associate Consultant to Senior Manager) & 3rd party vendors & associations (when required).
- Driven to see tasks through to completion and to overcome obstacles in your way.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to a variety of challenges.
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events.
We've also accomplished some amazing things already during 2022 here are just some of them:
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK #GPTW2022
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: April 27, 2022
At Version 1, we are extremely proud to be named the 6th Best Workplace in the United Kingdom, following last night’s Great Place to Work™ UK Awards in London. Having previously placed as the 20th...
Blog: April 20, 2022
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? I finished high school with a diploma in product design and did not pursue...