Version 1 Newcastle upon Tyne
Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle HCM consultant to join our growing Oracle Cloud Consulting Practice. As part of this role you will:
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements of Oracle Cloud HCM.
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on the best practices for adoption of the solution
- Configure the system to match the business requirements and system design
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery within the scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer
- Excellent proven Oracle HCM Consulting experience, with solid Oracle Global HCM Cloud and Core HR end-to-end implementation experience.
- Should have completed more than one full implementation project in Oracle Cloud HCM Core HR
- Good experience in running workshops (Process, design, configuration, test and validate)
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to clients regarding “leading practices” and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Have a positive, dynamic, and flexible attitude, should be an excellent team player.
- Ability to effectively work with end-users remotely
- Has excellent English spoken and written language communication skills
- Document solutions clearly and share knowledge freely within our Cloud community
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience with other Oracle Cloud modules including HCM Talent and Absence Management. Experience of Oracle Helpdesk Cloud and Health & Safety would be an advantage
- Oracle Cloud and CIPD certifications would be an advantage
What we give you
- Quarterly profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- A Continual professional development pathway
- Life assurance
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. UK or Ireland base but all Remote working / or hybrid if preferred.
Permanent applications ideally. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: June 24, 2022
Version 1 is thrilled to be listed as the #1 Best Mid-Size Workplace™ in India at this year’s Great Place to Work® India awards. This is an exciting and prestigious achievement as Version 1...
Events: 7 July 2022
We are excited to announce that Version 1 will be attending the Young Professionals Conference on Thursday 7th July 2022. This is one of the biggest student careers conferences to take place in London...