Version 1 London
Senior Business Analyst
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
You will help define and deliver a series of diverse key projects with the team. The roles present a dynamic and challenging opportunity to an experienced Business Analyst who wants to develop a closer alignment to our customer’s core business.
We are seeing unprecedented growth across several of our key practice areas. We are looking for talented individuals, who want a challenging, dynamic workplace environment with honesty & integrity, excellence and drive amongst our core values as well as a strong emphasis on our people and a work-life balance.
We are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst for a permanent role:
- End to end project involvement from leading on workshops through to design and delivery phases.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and systems specifications.
- Produce detailed Business Requirement Specification Documents
- Stakeholder management across all levels from c-suite through to on-the-ground developers both internally and with the clients
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure that the solutions are ready for release.
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Proven track record in producing high-quality Business Requirements Documents, Business Processes Mapping and documentation skills
- Experience of reviewing Functional Specification Documents produced by peers (Peer Review) to ensure they align with Business Requirements Specification documents
- Has worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions
- Previous experience with UML and Use Case Scenarios is an advantage.
- An understanding of technology and IT systems
- Good project management skills with the ability to plan and schedule own work and work towards tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills — be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & Outlook)
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Please note that some security clearance must be attained for this position so valid right to work in the UK is essential
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...