Version 1 London
Oracle Cloud Projects (PPM) Functional Consultant - Remote
Department: Oracle Applications
REMOTE BASED - CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN UK
Would like you like the opportunity to expand your skillset further, working with the latest technology within Oracle Cloud?
How about if you worked with an Oracle ERP Partner of the year and ERP Managed Services Partner of the year?
Here at Version 1, we are currently in the market for an experienced Oracle Cloud Projects Functional Consultant to join our growing Cloud Practice.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud technology and worked on projects across a multiplicity of sectors and industries.
Oracle Cloud Projects Functional Consultant
You will be:
- Running workshops to gather and document business requirements on IT projects.
- Running Conference Room Pilots (CRP)s to audit the client requirements and ensure they are reflected in the configured Fusion Applications.
- Documenting and managing business process flow charts
- Assisting in defining and optimising simple yet effective business processes and drive change within the organization through negotiation and consensus-building
- Providing hands-on functional & configuration support for implemented ERP modules
- Ensuring ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- Leading and overseeing project delivery and business expectations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing hands on analysis, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support utilising prescribed software design lifecycle techniques and system documentation techniques (AIMS/OUM)
- Configuring applications based on requirements submitted by business partners and best practices
- Leading and designing the build and support of system customisations that are required by the client's processes.
- Driving forward the full end to end process across modules and the integration points of each.
- Perform financial reconciliations during the configuration and testing phases of a project to identify any subsequent issues with the configured environment.
You will have expertise in:
- Implementing and integrating Oracle Fusion Projects modules as well as Core Financials.
- Cloud Project Portfolio Management and Grants
- Projects Financials (Costing, Planning, Billing, Contracts) and Projects Execution (Management, Resource Management, Performance)
- Oracle E-Business 11i/R12 experience and Cloud ERP SaaS technology. (PA, Project Accounting and or Projects Costing)
- Managing the customer expectation and resolve challenges
- Consulting with blue chip companies engaging with Senior Management and Director/CIO level
- Operating and progressing in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Multi-tasking and prioritising across concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Working effectively within a team
- Mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
- Organisation skills and be self-motivated
- Adopting and adhering to client policies and procedures
- Negotiation skills
- Quarterly profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Continual professional development pathway
- Life assurance
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- 2nd Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2022
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 2000 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business
- ERP Partner of the Year
- Won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition
Tel: +7840 839 370
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...