Version 1 Dublin
Junior Front-End Developer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Having recently celebrated our 25th year in the IT industry, we at Version 1 continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
We are not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer, and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on our ‘Strength in Balance‘ and is seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver. If you are passionate about the work you do, keen to deliver excellence, and up for a challenge to be innovative and part of the future, then we would love to meet you.
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Front End Developer to join our Digital & Transformation Development team wherein you will play a key part in the continual design and development of our client's products.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners, and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution.
- Develop interfaces for web applications, high-quality, efficient, reusable code, and libraries for future use.
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices.
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features.
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap
- Coding new developments and/or enhancements as defined in a technical design.
- Adhere to code quality and unit test testing standards
- Identify and implement integration tests, automating tests where appropriate.
- Providing system test support when code is migrated to System Test
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on development experience in Front End Technologies including Angular 2+ versions
- Experience with Angular Material or Bootstrap design frameworks.
- Ability to perform Unit Testing, writing test cases using Karma, Protractor.
- Reactive Programming experience with RxJS. Experience with Reactive Forms is a plus.
- Familiarity with build tools including Angular CLI and NPM.
What we desire:
- Angular 2+
- Web services
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share bonus each quarter, pension matching, private medical, flexible working, education assistance support and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging is key to all we do, and we ensure that everyone has equal opportunity to join us here. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and experiences, as we believe that difference is what makes us stronger.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: June 24, 2022
Version 1 is thrilled to be listed as the #1 Best Mid-Size Workplace™ in India at this year’s Great Place to Work® India awards. This is an exciting and prestigious achievement as Version 1...
Events: 7 July 2022
We are excited to announce that Version 1 will be attending the Young Professionals Conference on Thursday 7th July 2022. This is one of the biggest student careers conferences to take place in London...