Version 1 Cardiff
SharePoint / O365 / Power Platform Consultant
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Do you have a passion for Microsoft? well now is a great opportunity for you to grow your career!
You’ll be responsible for business development, solution design/development and contributing to the continued growth of our Microsoft capability.
You’ll deliver business solutions on SharePoint and the Power Platform for mid to enterprise-level organisations, across multiple sectors, gaining a valuable breadth of experience along the way.
This is a great opportunity to progress your existing skills with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, working with cutting-edge technologies.
You will be participating in the planning, design & delivery of new SharePoint solutions either as development or native SharePoint projects e.g., SharePoint Framework etc.
Assisting customers with administering their SharePoint Online and On-Premises environments, such as ensuring the reliability & availability of farms, providing 3rd level support, aiding with adoption, and training, implementing governance procedures, monitor & provide frequent status health checks of the environment.
You will also be involved in planning for upgrades and migrations and Consult/Develop/Support – covering all aspects, product support, development, demonstrations, analysis, implementation, and training of end-users
- Experience developing and designing solutions on SharePoint Online and SharePoint On-Premises.
- Passion for SharePoint and broader Content and Collaboration solutions.
- Understanding of Azure fundamentals e.g., Logic Apps, Storage Account, Key Vault.
- Analytical capability, able to analyse a situation, identify a problem and provide solutions.
- Hands-on experience with design and delivery of enterprise-level Microsoft Applications solutions.
- Knowledge of SharePoint components, architecture, configuration, upgrades, deployment of custom-developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages, diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the SharePoint Platform and core feature set, and working knowledge of SharePoint Services; BCS, Search, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of Git and DevOps.
- Familiarity with MVC framework, working knowledge of common architectural patterns, and Agile.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: June 24, 2022
Version 1 is thrilled to be listed as the #1 Best Mid-Size Workplace™ in India at this year’s Great Place to Work® India awards. This is an exciting and prestigious achievement as Version 1...
Events: 7 July 2022
We are excited to announce that Version 1 will be attending the Young Professionals Conference on Thursday 7th July 2022. This is one of the biggest student careers conferences to take place in London...