Version 1 Málaga
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire a Pre-Sales Graphic Design Associate to work within our Commercial team to support and develop our already strong footing in the UK and Irish market. This role would be ideally suited to a graduate, who wants to kick start their career by combining their graphic ability whilst gaining commercial experience.
The fast-paced role will be part of a successful, growing team focused on opportunities for current and potential customers. The team is made up of sales and account managers, who generate new opportunities and/or lead on responses to large tenders/proposals across new and existing customers. Our vision is to create a world-class commercial capability supported by talented individuals driving our growth and success. You will work alongside our Presales Graphic Designer to assist and develop customer-facing graphic content.
Graphic Designer with Marketing Experience
The successful candidate will be able to work on multiple projects at one time and will have several elements to their role:
- To support the bid management team in the production of customer-facing documentation that is consistent, high quality, and impactful.
- Develop proposal graphics that have an impact and are easy to interpret.
- Precisely control and interpret information flow between team members - Ability to distil complex concepts or technical information into simple, easy to understand visual materials.
- To create and manage a range of document and presentation templates.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment without compromising artistic creativity.
- Assist with developing the newly launched Graphics Hub, this will include the creation of new graphics and continuous content development.
- Design content that reflects our Version 1 brand whilst working to brand guidelines.
- Create strong visual designs based on given criteria.
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided.
- Conceptualize ideas and generate content from a variety of ideas.
- Create a range of graphic templates which can be editable by the wider team.
- Liaise with other members of the Sales team to support both small and large sales opportunities, including supporting on bids, preparation and management of all bid and sales materials.
- Support the sales team in the design and development of creative assets, often rapidly prototyping design concepts to support early-stage sales engagement and bid submissions.
- Assist with preparation of Prospect and Client presentations of Version 1 propositions to customers and at various Version 1 customer events.
- Continuous improvement of the existing library of content by creating visually appealing and impactful Illustrations that will engage a diverse audience
- Support all levels of the Bid process.
As our graphic design associate, you will be working as part of a team but also on projects on your own. You need to be comfortable working to deadlines on numerous projects simultaneously. Although primarily a graphic designer for customer-facing content, an understanding of typography, layout, and general design are a must.
Wherever you prefer, we are happy for candidates to work remotely, we successfully collaborate across global locations including the UK, Spain, India, and Ireland. Alternatively, for candidates that prefer working with others - we have offices where you can work from.
- Experience with UI / UX design.
- Have an online portfolio or be able to create an online portfolio of your work if successful
- BA/BSc in Graphic Design, Architecture, Product Design, Industrial Design, or a related conceptual design field or have additional relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...