Version 1 Bengaluru
Oracle Cloud Reporting Technical Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
The primary focus of this role is on developing customer solutions using Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Data Visualization, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse, OBIEE, OBIA, Machine Learning and Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW).
- Experience in requirement gathering, solution blueprint, performing fit gap analysis, Business process design.
- Experience to translate business analyst requirements into analytics metadata.
- Must have extensive hands on/end to end implementation experience using OAC/OBIEE and BI Publisher.
- Must possess solid knowledge on OBIEE RPD design, development & deployment, and report migration
- Must have experience in designing customized interactive dashboards and reports in OBIEE using drill down, prompts, filters, and variables.
- Expert in using OBIEE Answers to create queries, format views, charts, and add user interactivity and dynamic content to enhance the use experience.
- Experience in configuring OBIEE/OACS security (Authentication and Authorization Object level and Data level security).
- Experience in working with session and repository variable and initialization blocks to streamline administrative tasks and modify metadata content dynamically.
- Experience on working with report performance optimization.
- Experience developing data integration solutions using Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud or similar.
- Experience in developing Dimensional Hierarchies and adding multiple sources to business model objects.
- Experience creating and scheduling alerts and published reporting to provide real-time, personalised, and actionable intelligence data to subscribers.
- Expertise in developing Logical Data Model (Business Model), Metadata and reports including logical columns, aliases, hierarchies, and subject areas.
- Experience in writing complex queries, Stored Procedures in Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Determine requirements for aggregate tables, hierarchies, level-based measures etc
- Deep understanding of dimensional data modelling techniques.
- Ability to understand the overall architecture and business context for each project
- Willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for team and project decisions.
- Cloud Experience required is 3 to 8 years.
- Demonstrable Technical Lead experience, including estimating and planning
- Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud and Oracle E-Business support experience.
- Should have experience in IDCS and Data security Using OAC and OBIEE
- Should have experience in RPD merging catalogue and RPD migration using OAC
- Should have experience in complex Report & Dashboard development using OAC
- Knowledge on Visualization using OAC
- Knowledge loading custom data to OAC.
- Should be well versed with Data warehousing Dimension and fact tables and BI reporting concepts
- Hands on experience in implementing OBIEE
- Good understanding of Oracle BI tools and technologies
- Good Knowledge on building custom ESS jobs
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot, and support complex system customisations
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent workload may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experience estimating project deliverables, effort, risk and cost.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...