Version 1 Bengaluru
QA Test Automation Engineer
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Requirement’s analysis and validation
- Defining and executing test strategies and scripts
- Ensuring requirements traceability
- Introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques
- Accurate recording and monitoring of issues
- Writing automation/manual scripts and implementing software applications.
- Provide support to the development of scrum teams to automate tests to guide the development
- Review test environments and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Troubleshooting automation software and Take ownership of the work Provided.
- Provide test estimates.
- Demonstration of automation testing progress to client and all the stake holders.
Minimum of 5 years solid C# testing experience.
It is essential that you have strong, in-depth and demonstrable hands-on experience with the following technologies:
· Excellent communication (Written & Verbal), presentation skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders.
· At least 5 years of hands-on coding experience in test automation with C# development to include:
· Design, create and maintain Automated Test Scripts for the front end and back-end systems
· Enhance existing/create automation test frameworks.
· Experience in Agile delivery methodologies
It is highly desirable that you have good knowledge and understanding of the following platforms and their deployment: (all of this is nice to have)
· At least 1 year of experience in Azure cloud and its different services.(nice to have)
· Knowledge of pipeline execution preferably Azure Pipeline. (nice to have)
üWorking with Retail Domain
ü Understanding of Azure Cosmos and Blob Services
ü Possession of certifications around Azure Cloud.
· Any experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies under demanding timescales.
· Experience of collaborating and knowledge transfer to mixed customer and supplier teams whilst delivering to agreed timelines would be highly beneficial.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: July 14, 2022
What are your background and qualifications? What led you to the career path you’re on now? I’m an Oracle Certified IT professional with 10+ years of experience in Application Development. I graduated...
Take a moment to picture me, Chloe back in the mid-2010s. I am a white, able-bodied, fresh-faced 23 year old female who despite being from Northern Ireland, looks exactly like every other white young female...