Version 1 Dublin
Market Intelligence Analyst
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 3000+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different, and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposed to bringing cutting edge technology to bear in driving top-line commercial performance whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
Version 1 has doubled in size and revenue in three years. A new role in Version 1, this position will be a key enabler in accelerating our business growth and success. You should be an innovative and self-starting Senior Sales Researcher supporting driving our business's competitiveness and profitability. As part of the Commercial Operations function the role will provide you with the opportunity to develop into a key business leader as the impact and scale of the research capability grows.
In this role, you will be a subject matter expert in research methodologies and practices, a key contributor to defining and evolving research strategies across all service lines, and the internal authority on intelligence reporting covering market insights, customer intelligence and competitor intelligence. You should possess a solid knowledge and depth of experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods, bringing to bear through extracting actionable insights to enable our sales team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of research methodologies to achieve research objectives.
- Design metrics and KPI’s to measure effectiveness s of research output.
- Deep analysis of verticals, customers, and geographies to support identification of growth opportunities.
- Provide data driven insights and direction to support the sales and marketing teams in executing strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with sales, finance, and delivery functions to identify new cross-portfolio opportunities.
- Develop a scalable customer and market intelligence program to support robust sales pipeline building.
- Lead channel analysis to provide insights on demand generation, segmentation, customer journey development and GTM offerings.
- Identify and integrate key technology enablers to support scaling the research capability.
- Forecast revenue potential and market share based on market trends, costs, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Track customer engagement to develop effective pricing strategies for services and offerings.
- Strong experience in research, sales operations, marketing.
- Commercial and analytical experience - proven expertise delivering research-led sales growth.
- Extensive experience in developing, analysing, and executing research methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant statistical methods and data analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools.
- Proficiency in data modelling using Excel/VBA and/or other relevant toolsets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player.
Location is flexible within the UK & Ireland with occasional travel to one of Version 1’s offices required.
Version 1 has been certified Great Place to Work for 12 years in a row. We understand that a continued commitment to our employees' development and happiness is paramount - There are several focus areas in making Version 1 a "Best Workplace", including; Health & Wellbeing and Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
We offer profit share, pension, private healthcare cover, flexible working policy and more. In addition, we offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and CallOut, which your peers award. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- Great Place to Work®
- Great Place to Work® Workplace UK (2019-2022)
- Great Place to Work® #1 Mid-size India (2022)
- Great Place to Work® Europe (2022)
- Best Workplaces for Women award, Ireland & UK (2022)
News & Insights
Blog: May 25, 2023
Tech, Tools and Talent – Developers Survey 2023
What is the Developers Survey? Modernising, innovating, and accelerating business transformation using technology is at the heart of what Version 1 does. Our software development teams are central to...
News: February 23, 2023
Version 1 is Ireland’s #1 Best Large Workplace™
Everyone here at Version 1 is delighted to share the news that we have been named Ireland’s #1 Best Large Workplace™ for 2023. Before jumping into our thoughts on receiving this phenomenal recognition,...