Version 1 Remote, United Kingdom
Department: Business Operations
At Version 1 we pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers’ need from their technology solutions, and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning digital transformation and IT services company, we provide world class customer service; we think big, and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are implementing and supporting transformative technology solutions, for our customers’, with our key partners Microsoft, AWS, and Oracle.
We are externally recognized for our achievements through numerous peer and industry awards, and accreditations including:
- No 1 Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2023!!
- 6th Best Large Workplace in the UK
- 10th place in Glassdoor Top 50 UK companies
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle, Microsoft & AWS partner
We do this while maintaining our focus with core values of Honesty and Integrity, Personal Commitment, No Ego, Customer First, Excellence and Drive.
With industry leading customer satisfaction scores for our services that include:
- Experts in Digital Transformation through Cloud Services.
- The market top company in Oracle ERP/HCM/EPM Cloud Applications in UK&I.
- Unparalleled Advisory, Implementation and (ASPIRE) Managed Support Services.
- 3000+ consultants (Across UK, Ireland, Spain, India).
- With 2022 revenues of €255m/ £220m, working and innovating with a “blue chip” customer base (in UK, Ireland, and US).
- Taking ownership of the end to end bid process from RFI/PQQ stages through to Bid Submission and Presentation.
- Manage Bid Team members and take ownership for ensuring appropriate work allocation amongst the team.
- Building and developing strategic partnerships with the wider BD team, capabilities, commercial, finance and delivery, with the clear objective of integrating and promoting Bid function within the wider Business Development capability.
- Work towards building an efficient bid department with best practice processes and initiatives.
- Provide input to the pre-qualification process to ensure all customer sales opportunities and bids are fully qualified and identified as winnable.
- Every bid, you will work with a team Version 1 technical / project experts to guide them to create strong feedback that align to bid and customer requirements.
- Experience in ownership of end to end Bid process in the UK Public Sector.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time adhering to tight deadlines.
- Strong time management with effective prioritisation of tasks, recognizing and flagging issues outside area of own expertise.
- Experience winning complex UK Public Sector bids.
- Experience working in IT Services and technology solutions environment in Bid/Commercial.
- Influencing skills: Ability to get people at multiple levels to deliver what you need on time and with high quality, even though they won’t report to you will be critical to the success of the role.
Before you apply, here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Quarterly profit share
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working policy & remote working
- Incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
- Employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and CallOut which your peers award.
- Pathways career development quarterly
- Engagement is incredibly important. Our local teams drive our engagement events!
- And much more...
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
News & Insights
Blog: July 13, 2023
Read time: 3 mins The definition of Gen Z isn’t clear-cut but most researchers now typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years for Gen Z. To that end the Pew Research Centre...
Blog: May 25, 2023
What is the Developers Survey? Modernising, innovating, and accelerating business transformation using technology is at the heart of what Version 1 does. Our software development teams are central to...