Version 1 Bengaluru
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
- Establishing, building, and maturing relationships with the customers
- Ensuring the development teams are cohesive
- Delivering to delight our customers
- Delivering effectivity and driving projects forward on time, to budget and best quality
- Developing understanding of clients' business, applications, and users
- Effectively communicating technical issues to business users
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Assertively raise risks and issues and drive to closure
- Reporting and facilitating project meetings
- Standard Delivery Manager responsibilities including commercial/budget management, scope management, detailed project planning, RAID analysis, governance, documentation and management of risks and issues
- Numerate university degree
- Consulting Mindset/Experience
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Technical project management experience and the ability to manage projects no matter what the technology involved
- Experience in delivering Software Development projects
- Experience in establishing and running sizeable teams and ensuring effective delivery and team cohesion
- Agile experience and experience running Agile projects
- Candidates with PRINCE2/PMP certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience on JIRA, Confluence
- Exposure or hands-on experience in SDLC and non-SDLC projects in emerging technologies
- A deep-rooted understanding of core project management processes, including SDLC and Agile methodologies, is essential. Candidates should be familiar with best practices and be able to adapt and evolve these in line with project demands
- Required technical skillset:
- Experience in any object-oriented programming language
- Exposure to CI/CD workflow
- Experience with Git, Tagging, and Branching Patterns
calling out technology makes it very niche. I would rather call it, experience in any object-oriented programming language.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
News & Insights
News: October 18, 2023
Read time: 4 mins We have announced plans for a new technology hub in Birmingham city centre, creating 500 new jobs and placing it closer to our growing West Midlands client base. We already have a significant...
Blog: July 13, 2023
Read time: 3 mins The definition of Gen Z isn’t clear-cut but most researchers now typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years for Gen Z. To that end the Pew Research Centre...