Version 1 Bengaluru
PeopleSoft Technical Developer
Department: Managed Services
Version 1 is a Technology Services company, delivering impactful change to help our customers navigate the rapidly changing digital-first world. We have recently hired our 3000th employee, doubling in size since 2020. We plan to triple in size in the next 5 years. We are 12 years a Best Workplace in Ireland (GPTW 1st place), 5 in the UK (GPTW 5th place) and 1 in India (GPTW 1st place).
We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver. We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big, and we hire great people.
We believe in continuously improving to make a real difference to the careers and work environment of our people. Being a Great Place to Work involves listening to our people and ensuring they are Trusted and Empowered. We are an open and transparent workplace. We have open-door management and balanced policies. Constructive feedback is encouraged and welcomed at all levels.
- No 1 Best place to work in Ireland #GPTW2023 !!
- 5th Best Large Workplace in the UK #GPTW2023!!
- No 1 Best place to work in India #GPTW2023 !!
- 10th place in Glassdoor Top 50 UK companies
- UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle, Microsoft & AWS partner
- Market leader in Oracle ERP and Cloud Applications
- Consulting, implementation and support services
- 3000 strong,€255m/ £220m revenue business
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
Version 1 is seeking a highly motivated and talented PeopleSoft Financials Technical Consultant to become a permanent member of our growing PeopleSoft practice. We’re looking for a client-facing, technically skilled consultant who is eager to join our team on high-profile PeopleSoft development, implementation and upgrade projects.
Essential Technical Skills:
Significant experience in PeopleSoft technology, including latest releases
Extensive project experience
Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications at recent Financials 9.2 versions is essential. Additional experience in HCM or Campus would also be desirable.
Specific knowledge of most of the following is assumed:
- Application Designer and development experience in most of the following
- PeopleCode object classes
- Fluid page building
- Integration Broker messaging technology including Web Services
- AWE and Page Composer
- BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, Connected Query
- PeopleSoft Update Manager and operating the Selective Adoption process
- PeopleTools & associated infrastructure design and management
- Development lifecycle management process
- Application, UI/UX, Integration and Reporting design
- PeopleTools frameworks such as Related Content, Related Actions, Activity Guides, PeopleTools Test Framework, Push Notifications, Portal, Forms Builder, Event Mapping and Search
- Oversee and quality assure the work of other team members completing the above tasks
- Ready to work in shifts mainly UK business hours
- Years of experience : 5Years and Above
- A positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and other Technical Consultants
- Displays passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Displays the persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Displays a passion for learning and developing their skills
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our PeopleSoft community
- Team Player who is also comfortable taking leadership responsibility
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must
At Version 1, we believe in providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes their well-being, professional growth, and financial stability.
One of our standout advantages is the ability to work remote or with a hybrid schedule along with business travel, allowing our employees to strike a balance between work and life.
We prioritize the health and safety of our employees, providing private medical and life insurance coverage, as well as free eye tests and contributions towards glasses. Our team members can also stay ahead of the curve with incentivized certifications and accreditations, including AWS, Microsoft, Oracle, and Red Hat.
Our employee-designed Profit Share scheme divides a portion of our company's profits each quarter among all full-time employees. We are dedicated to helping our employees reach their full potential, offering Pathways Career Development Quarterly, a program designed to support professional growth.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
News & Insights
News: October 18, 2023
Read time: 4 mins We have announced plans for a new technology hub in Birmingham city centre, creating 500 new jobs and placing it closer to our growing West Midlands client base. We already have a significant...
Blog: July 13, 2023
Read time: 3 mins The definition of Gen Z isn’t clear-cut but most researchers now typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years for Gen Z. To that end the Pew Research Centre...