Version 1 Awarded on the CCS Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 Framework
Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3
Version 1 is proud to have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service’s new Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 (DOS3) Framework.
The Version 1 services available on DOS3 are Lot 1: Digital Outcomes and Lot 2: Digital Specialists
Version 1 has previously been awarded places on the CCS/ UK Government’s DOS 1 and 2.
Digital Outcomes and Specialists is a dynamic style framework with the goal of assisting the public-sector to purchase, design, build and deliver digital outcomes using an agile approach, by obtaining the appropriate specialist resource to deliver agile software development.
Customer Success – Delivered
With over 20 years of expertise, Version 1 delivers best-in-class technology solutions that enable our customers to efficiently, safely and securely operate and effectively engage with end-users. Our organisation possesses in-depth knowledge of the Public Sector, demonstrating excellence in delivering successful solutions to a broad range of Public Sector customers. Such customers include the Rural Payments Agency and The Legal Ombudsman.
Having delivered many contracts across UK Government frameworks, being part of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists 3 framework further broadens Version 1’s reach and capability for public-sector customers.
Version 1’s public sector solutions are proven to reduce operating costs and support the Government’s agenda for digital and cloud first, whilst ensuring availability and reliability for key enterprise systems.
Enhanced Global Technology Partnerships
Version 1 partners with global technology leaders to provide our customers with the highest quality solutions and services across application, database, infrastructure and cloud technology. Our long-standing and enhanced partner relationships with Oracle, AWS and Microsoft, and market leading expertise in each of these partner’s technologies allow us to tailor solutions to our customers’ unique needs.
We are highly accredited by our global technology partners and have been recognised and awarded for our excellence in bringing technology enabled solutions and services which drive Customer Success.
Benefits of the Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework
The Digital Outcomes and Specialists agreement supports the delivery of the Government Digital Strategy:
- Giving public sector buyers easy access to suppliers with the right capabilities, who comply with the Digital by Default Standard and align with the Government Digital Service Design Manual
- Providing a large, diverse pool of capable suppliers from small and medium size businesses to the agile practices of the traditional tier-one / system integration suppliers
- Ensuring supplier capacity to enable the delivery of digital projects at multiple UK locations
- Providing a flexible and speedy route to meet customers’ digital project commissioning requirements
- Dynamic in style, regularly refreshed, following agile methodology in short delivery sprints, learning from and incorporating lessons learned in the next iteration of the framework.
Learn more about Version 1 Digital Services and Government Frameworks below.