Microsoft Discover: Azure Well-Managed Workshop
One Microsoft Place South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin | 31 October 2019
Are you using Azure? You were able to learn how you can enhance your Operations capabilities with Azure Security and Cloud Management Services.
Customers came to Dublin for the Well Managed Discovery Workshop presented by Version 1’s Paul Browne. Areas covered included Security, Availability as well as Management Tools and offered opportunities to:
- Learn how Microsoft defines the Cloud Adoption Framework from a governance perspective
- Learn how you can better secure your cloud environment with Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel
- Learn to leverage Azure Service Health and Azure Monitor to build a resilient architecture
- Understand how to increase the availability of your critical workload with additional IaaS Services (Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup)
- Attend a live demonstration on how these different services can be activated
About our speaker
Paul is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (Azure Cloud Platform) and currently leads the Version 1 DevOps & Cloud Consulting teams. These teams of highly skilled technology professionals are designing and delivering innovative technology solutions on the Azure Platform which assist our enterprise clients to drive change and achieve significant business benefit. Paul has worked on a large number of customer-facing cloud infrastructure projects with specific expertise in the Microsoft technology stack and possesses a unique set of skills to integrate new cloud technologies into more traditional organisations.
These workshops are perfect for those working in the areas of:
- Operations & Infrastructure Administrators/Managers
- Cloud Architects
08.30 – 09.00 Walk in
09.00 – 10.00 Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (Cost Governance)
10.00 – 11.00 Security Center
11.00 – 11.15 Break
11.15 – 12.00 Azure Sentinel
12.00 – 13.00 lunch
13.00 – 14.00 Azure Monitor
14.00 – 14.15 break
14.15 – 15.15 Azure Service Health
15.15 – 15.30 break
15.30 – 16.30 Azure Business Continuity & Backup
16.00 – 17.00 Q&A and discussion
Webinars: June 5, 2020
This webinar takes an in-depth look at Microsoft Enterprise Agreements and the important lifecycle stages that require customer action. More often than not, these events require a level of Microsoft license...
Blog: May 1, 2020
Microsoft is engrained in the fabric of your IT infrastructure and business processes, however with in-depth technology solutions comes a high volume of complex licensing terms. Trying to navigate Microsoft...