The Version 1 Oracle User Group Event 2023
Crowne Plaza, Birmingham NEC | 14 June 2023 at 09:00 - 16:30 BST
The Version 1 Oracle User Group Event is back in the diary!
On Wednesday, 14th June 2023, Version 1 will be hosting an exclusive event for Oracle E-Business Suite customers at the Crowne Plaza, Birmingham NEC (https://crowneplazanec.hotels-birmingham.net).
This event has been expertly designed to bring the Oracle E-Business Suite community together, to share experiences, and learn about the hot topics in the Oracle E-Business Suite world.
The event is free of charge for Version 1 customers and will enable attendees to learn from the leading experts in the Oracle E-Business Suite field. The agenda will include topics such as:
- Benefits of running Oracle E-Business Suite in the Oracle Public Cloud
- Operational insights using Enterprise Command Centre
- GDPR – what does this mean in practice and what can I do about it?
- Single Sign-on – removing the administrative overhead
- Oracle licensing – an update from Version 1 licensing experts including new JAVA licensing implications
- Oracle EPM Cloud – Reporting, Planning, Reconciliations, Analytics and more…
- SaaS – the future of ERP
The Oracle E-Business Suite team at Version 1 looks forward to you joining us on the 14th of June. Please note, registration commences at 09:00 with the first session kicking off at 10:00 and finish 16:30.
Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC
The venue is close to the NEC and only a 5 minute drive from Birmingham Airport (BHX) making attending an exhibition or catching your flight a seamless journey. Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC is located close to motorway connections providing easy access to the M42, M40, M6 and M1 and Birmingham city centre is just 10 minutes by train from the nearby Birmingham International station.
Version 1 Oracle User Group Event
Learn more about our data protection and privacy policies.