Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services: A Gartner® Market Guide
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services: A Gartner Market Guide
Version 1 are thrilled to be amongst the recognised Representative Vendors for this Market Guide: As per the report, “all providers selected for this Market Guide, have additional capabilities running Oracle workloads on the only other Oracle-recognised cloud platforms for Oracle workloads: Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.”
“The market for OCI consulting, migration and managed services is growing. Gartner has seen an increase in inquiry volume of approximately 33% year over year (YoY) in 2021 from organisations looking specifically for OCI expertise.”
“The uncertainty, complexity and increased rate of change associated with the shift to cloud and multicloud are progressively driving organizations to service providers for assistance in navigating the associated opportunities, risks and threats.”
Gartner® Market Guide will provide you with key findings and recommendations for navigating a migration’s success. You will learn…
- A checklist required for moving enterprise workloads to Oracle Cloud
- How to manage the need for elasticity, accelerating the proportion of IT spending that is shifting to cloud since COVID-19
- What recommendations organisations should follow for a long-term approved Oracle roadmap
- The several critical areas that Gartner analysts have found to be the most important to consider when you are evaluating a service provider to work on an OCI projects
- A non-exhaustive list of managed and professional services providers with such experience
Gartner, Market Guide for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, By Tobi Bet, 16 March 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.