About G-Cloud 13
Version 1 is proud to be a supplier on all lots of the UK Crown Commercial Service (CCS)’s G-Cloud 13 framework, designed to help deliver transition to cloud software or hosting services.
Version 1 appointed to all lots:
- Lot 1: Cloud Hosting (PaaS, IaaS) Provides platform or infrastructure services for processing and storing data, running software or networking. Cloud hosting offers the capability to deploy, manage and run software, and provides processing, storage, or network resources.
- Lot 2: Cloud Software (SaaS) Offers applications that are usually accessed over the internet or private network and hosted in the cloud.
- Lot 3: Cloud Support Cloud support to help set up and maintain cloud software or hosting services across the following provisions:
- Cloud Migration Planning
- Set Up and Migration
- Security Services
- Quality Assurance and Performance Testing
- Ongoing Support
- Lot 4: Cloud Support This is a new lot under G-Cloud 13. It is for large-scale, complex requirements covering the same scope as Lot 3. Suppliers, however, must be able to provide all 6 of the provisions listed under Lot 3.
Version 1’s G-Cloud 13 Service Listings
Version 1 has 188 live service listings on the online catalogue which can be selected for direct award. The expanded service listing builds upon Version 1’s expertise in Enterprise Cloud and Digital Services with a focus on offering cutting edge innovative solutions across Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. The full-service listing can be found below:
Our Service Listings
- Oracle Applications Strategy, Implementation, Upgrade, Consulting and Managed Services
- Oracle Migration Readiness Assessment
- Oracle ERP Cloud Migration and Upgrade
- Oracle Applications Managed Support Services
- Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation
- Oracle ERP Cloud HealthCheck
- Oracle ERP Cloud Extension and Integration
- Microsoft (MS) Azure Managed Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Managed Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Oracle Cloud Managed Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Public Cloud Platforms Managed Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Microsoft SQL Server Next Generation Managed Service
- Oracle Database Next Generation Managed Service
- Ingres and OpenROAD Next Generation Managed Service
- Postgresql Hadoop MongoDB Next Generation Managed Service
- Oracle Cloud Next Generation Managed Service
- Microsoft (MS) Azure Next Generation Managed Service
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Next Generation Managed Service
- Public Cloud Platforms Next Generation Managed Service
- Secure Microsoft Azure Managed Service
- Oracle Cloud Database Next Generation Managed Service
- Next Generation Database Managed Service
- OutSystems Managed Service
- Cloud Migration Factory
- Cloud Migration Services
- Cloud Adoption Accelerator
- Cloud Solution Design and Build
- Platform Delivery on Microsoft (MS) Azure
- Platform Integration
- Containerisation Services
- Cloud Architecture Services
- Microsoft (MS) Azure Solution Architecture
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Solution Architecture
- Serverless Architecture
- Serverless Development
- Cloud – Native Development
- Well Architected Review
- PaaS Architecture, Development and Operation
- Innovation on Cloud
- Application Modernisation – AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Microsoft (MS) Workloads to AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Cloud End User Compute Assessment
- Cloud End User Compute Architecture
- Cloud End User Compute Implementation
- Cloud End User Compute Operations
- Application Modernisation – Microsoft (MS) Azure
- Site Reliability Engineering and Cloud Automation
- App Modernization FastStart – 5-Day Workshop
- Oracle Workloads on Public and Private Clouds
- SQL Platform Optimisation with Microsoft (MS) Azure
- SQL Platform Optimisation with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) DevOps & DevSecOps as a Service
- Microsoft (MS) Azure DevOps
How to procure Version 1 services for Lots 1-3 of G-Cloud 13
To procure Version 1 services, please visit the online catalogue hosted on the CCS Contract Award Service (CAS) which is accessible to Buyers via the Public Procurement Gateway.
From here, start a new search and search for “Version 1”, which will bring up the service listings offered from Version 1. Alternatively, you can search for the appropriate service ID which you can locate against the appropriate service listing above
How to procure Version 1 services for Lot 4 of G-Cloud 13
This lot offers Further Competition with all suppliers invited to respond to a Buyers Statement of Requirements.
Version 1 is 1 of only 41 suppliers awarded a place on this lot.
We have a dedicated frameworks helpdesk
The solutions that Version 1 delivers to the UK Public Sector are proven to reduce operating costs and support the Government’s agenda for Digital and Cloud-First, whilst ensuring availability and reliability for our customers’ key enterprise systems.
For information about our framework agreements, speak to your Version 1 Account Manager or contact our dedicated frameworks helpdesk below.
Customer Success Stories
Version 1 Drives Continuous Improvement of Case Management System in the Cloud
For over 20 years, Version 1 has gained in-depth experience and portrayed excellence in the public sector, delivering successful solutions to multiple public sector clients.