Not ready to make the leap to SaaS?
Leverage the power of a Cloud Platform.
How do you migrate E-Business Suite to Public Cloud?
Many organisations are wondering how they can leverage the power of the Cloud in their IT and Business Systems estate. For Oracle e-Business Suite users this invariably means looking at Oracle ERP Cloud and a full Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
However, not all organisations are ready for the full leap to SaaS, or Oracle ERP Cloud may not address all their specific business needs as yet.
Our Migration/Upgrade Service to Public Cloud allows customers to remain on or move to Oracle eBusiness (R12), but begin to leverage many of the benefits of Cloud through deployment of Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service.
Our Solution includes a full technical assessment of your Oracle e-Business Suite implementation and a plan to allow you migrate/upgrade to Public Cloud.
Key Features of the Assessment
‘As-Is’ Oracle e-Business Suite Technical Assessment including workshops on each of your configured modules:
- Identification of issues
- Upgrade and/or migration evaluation for Public Cloud
- Identify opportunities to simplify and optimize in Public Cloud
- Architecture and licence review of installed ‘As-Is’
- Module by Module impact assessment of Cloud
- Upgrade assessment for each specific customisation
- Integrations to/from Oracle e-Business for other applications
Detailed report including upgrade implementation plan:
- ‘To Be’ Public Cloud Technical Architecture
- Licence optimisation information for your environment
- Recommended implementation tasks for cost reduction and simplification
- Detailed implementation plan including: Upgrade/Migration methodology, Timelines, Effort by role, Detailed business user impacts
- Assessment of key risk/issues/solutions for your upgrade/Migration to Public Cloud
Watch Customer Success Story: Irish Life
Version 1 Helps Irish Life Move and Run their Core Financial Systems in the Cloud.
Our Oracle e-Business Migration/Upgrade service to Public Cloud uses the Version 1 Cloud Reference Architecture to ensure completeness of your Cloud Deployment. It is underpinned by our Oracle eBusiness Suite Deployment Architectures, ensuring you have a Quality of Service which matches or exceeds what you have available today, on-premise, while leveraging all the inherent advantages of Cloud. Version 1 E-Business Suite ‘as a Service’ gives customers many of the benefits of the SaaS model with a Public Cloud solution. Our ISO 20000 certified solution brings 24*7 ITIL based management to Public Cloud Platforms, combined with a service management layer and defined processes for Release Management, Incident, Problem and Change Management, proactive monitoring and a commitment to Continual Service Improvement. This all serves to deliver the highest levels of availability, scalability security, control and compliance demanded by customers for their mission critical Oracle E-Business Suite environment.
Video: E-Business suite to Oracle IaaS
Version 1’s ERP Practice Head, Chris Baker in conversation with Oracle, discussing how Version 1 helps customers migrate to the cloud to achieve benefits such as cost savings, security, and efficiency.View Video