Oracle Fusion Apps
Subscription optimisation and remediation for Oracle Fusion Apps
What is Oracle Fusion?
Oracle Fusion Applications, also known as Oracle Fusion SaaS is a cloud-based suite of Oracle applications built for business tasks such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and human capital management (HCM).
Oracle Fusion Apps Optimisation
The main challenge with Oracle Fusion Application is tracking users and applying the correct roles and privileges to the most appropriate user and user groups, as outlined below;
- Issues caused by users with authorised access to privileges that they do not require and/or which trigger unsubscribed SKUs.
- Challenges around the bundling of privileges in roles/groups, as not all users require the full privileges when companies implement the solution.
- Lack of role segregation allowing for reporting specific SKU use.
- Generic users, double counting users with multiple accounts and users assigned to subscriptions by job function that they do not need.
- Service Usage Metrics Reports which should be used with care, not in isolation and with some knowledge and expertise around interpretation.
All these issues cause over usage of cloud subscriptions and unnecessary extra spending that ultimately would not occur if appropriate asset management was in place.
Why Version 1’s License Experts?
Version 1’s license experts have a deep understanding of the licensing and subscription policies around Oracle Fusion Apps and the impact that overuse of cloud subscriptions can have. This is gained from multiple client engagements across a broad range of industry sectors over the last 10 years. Our Oracle license experts in conjunction with the Version 1 Control license optimisation and software asset management methodology can help you with the following:
Version 1’s Control Cloud Service
Avoid unbudgeted cost and license compliance concerns by optimising your software asset license estate during cloud migration. Version 1’s Control service includes an Optimise stage designed by our expert team to provide software asset clarity to improve your journey to the cloud.View Datasheet
Based on our extensive knowledge of Oracle Fusion Application subscriptions, Version 1 Control underpins our license consulting and software asset management services and ensures the integrity, reliability and accuracy of data driven decisions. You can expect to realise the following benefits:
News & Insights
Downloadable Content, News, Whitepaper: August 21, 2023
Read time: 3 mins There is a huge demand for IT skills globally. This was the case before the pandemic and is it likely to remain for years to come as businesses migrate away from legacy IT environments...
Datasheets, Digital Guides, Downloadable Content, Whitepaper: August 21, 2023
A Comparison of Cost, Expertise & Efficiency of a Partner v Hiring In-house As organisations brace themselves for uncertain economic conditions, whilst at the same time trying to find, train and...