Version 1 Awarded on the CCS Technology Services 3 Framework
Awarded on the RM6100 Technology Services 3 Framework
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been awarded a place on the RM6100 Technology Services 3 Framework. After working with the Technology Services 2 Framework on many contracts since 2017, Version 1 is looking forward to providing exceptional service and expanding its capability for public-sector customers within the new Technology Services 3 Framework.
The Technology Services 3 Framework will continue to cover traditional Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services, from strategy to transition and operational deployment. The framework will also include new and future services previously requested throughout customer and supplier engagement.
Version 1 will provide services across all 4 lots:
- Lot 1 – Technology Strategy & Service Design: For developing ICT strategy and service design, this lot provides access to the specialists that can help. Everything from business capability assessments through to the specification of the applications and toolsets to deliver ICT services.
- Lot 2 – Transition and Transformation: For implementing ICT strategy or services, site relocation or transition from your current services agreement, this lot provides all the transition and transformational activities required, including legacy service decommissioning.
- Lot 3 – Operational Services: This lot is for all of operation service needs in four distinct service groupings:
- 3a: End User Services
- 3b: Operational Management
- 3c: Technical Management
- 3d: Application and Data Management
- Lot 4 – Major Service Transformation Programmes: This lot has been modified for TS3. It recognises and reflects the complex nature of major service transformation and provides detailed governance and assurance to customers and suppliers.
Conor McColgan, UK Sales Director at Version 1, said:
We are delighted that Version 1 has been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service’s Technology Services 3 Framework. Being awarded across four lots on the framework really showcases Version 1’s ongoing commitment to investing in excellence and growth across the UK public sector.
About Version 1
Version 1 has 25 years’ experience within the Public Sector and aims to convey excellence when providing successful solutions to our customers. Our organisations Public Sector solutions has proven to support the governments agenda for digital and cloud first, whilst ensuring dependability for key enterprise systems.
About Crown Commercial Service
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services whilst remaining at the forefront of Innovation within Technology.
News & Insights
News: June 28, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been named on Westminster City Council and Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea’s IT Digital Partner Framework. The objective of the £10m IT Digital...
Service Successfully Transitioned Highways England has selected Version 1 as an Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) partner to deliver support and modernisation solutions for 45 of the organisation’s...
Redbridge London Borough Council has selected Version 1 as its Azure Support Partner and Cloud Solution Provider to deliver support and solutions for the council’s Azure environment following a competitive...