Version 1 Redditch
Senior Oracle E-business/Cloud Functional Consultant
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €110/£90m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 is more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a nearly 1200 strong, €118 / £107m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We are looking for experienced consultants who can support the primary Financials and Procurement modules and daily tasks include:
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle AIM methodology.
- Configuring Oracle eBS release 12.1.3 & 12.2 and Oracle Cloud to meet the client’s requirements.
- Support the client through full UAT lifecycles and Go Live.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/Support team.
- User Training.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards
- Liaising with oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that the clients are kept up to date with latest patches released from Oracle to ensure compliance with latest legislation.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
You will have:
- Strong experience of implementing Oracle Financial/Procurement modules.
- Experience in other Oracle modules such as Supply Chain, Projects, HRMS advantageous.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- ITIL process Knowledge
- Experienced user of defect tracking systems, including the extraction of key data for weekly reporting and KPI tracking.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.version1.com/ev-cld-ocl-apps-day/
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...