Version 1 London
Lead Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll Consultant
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
Version 1 is a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 1200 strong, €128m/£112m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound, working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
Version 1 was thrilled to rank as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2019 and winner of six awards (4 Gold and 2 Silver) at the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards 2019, never has there been a better time to join us in an exciting career in ERP Cloud Consulting.
We require a Lead Oracle Payroll Cloud consultant to join our expanding team. The consultant must have had full responsibility for the implementation of Fusion Payroll across at least two projects and worked through the full implementation lifecycle. They will likely have played a major role in or taken responsibility for implementations of other HCM products (e.g. EBS, PeopleSoft) as a configuration expert.
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on the best practices for adoption of the solution
- Configure the system to match the business requirements and system design
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Provide guidance to the client on best practices for the successful delivery of the chosen solution
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery within scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer sessions
- Further develop our offerings and methodologies
- Provide training and coaching for other colleagues
- Assist in pre-sales activities via demos and offering expert advice regarding Cloud processes, procedures, configuration options and roadmaps
- In depth knowledge across the Fusion HCM product line including Payroll, Compensation, Absence and Time & Labour
- Strong configuration skills in FastFormula, element design, payroll process flows and calculation cards
- A positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Consultants (both on and off-shore)
- Adheres to industry best practice and contributes towards our delivery standards and methodology
- Able to work unaided and directly with key project stakeholders
- Proactively takes the lead and shows self-initiative and drive
- Displays passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Displays the persistence to complete tasks and the rigour to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Is able to accurately estimate the time necessary for the delivery of work
- Documents solutions clearly and shares knowledge freely within our Community
- Assists in sales bid responses and pre-sales preparation and demos, providing product credibility and expertise
- Is able to travel and stay away from home – both in the UK and abroad for periods of time
- Excellent English language communication skills are a must
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Wider experience of payroll processes from a business context
- Experience of Core HR modules
- Pre-sales experience including bid input, estimation and presentation
Do you have previous SI experience?
Do you have recent Oracle Cloud/Fusion implementation experience?
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.https://www.version1.com/careers/culture/
Check out our Oracle Applications Day here https://www.version1.com/ev-cld-ocl-apps-day/
This role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 8, 2020
IT Service Provider Version 1 today announced the establishment of a Digital Development Hub in Belfast and the creation of 70 specialist IT jobs. The Digital Development Hub will service increased customer...
News: October 7, 2020
Version 1 is delighted to announce that we have been crowned a Great Place to Work in Tech 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time...