Version 1 Dublin
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
The business analyst role is responsible for investigating business systems, identifying areas for improvement and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT. The job holder will be required to manage and implement process and system improvement initiatives across the business, facilitate business and system change and deliver optimum process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify areas for improvement, understand the business need, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current processes
- Assist the business stakeholders in prioritising business requirements and defining new business processes
- Perform root cause analysis of problems, lead workshops and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into functional requirement specifications
- Produce detailed, high quality and clear documentation
- Work closely with technical team during the implementation phases to ensure common understanding, agreement and effective implementation of projects. Validate solution delivered and ensure it is fit for business purpose.
- Communicate in a clear and concise fashion to IT and business stakeholders at all levels during the project lifecycle to gain commitment and minimize the level of resistance to change
- Drive deliverables to completion within challenging timelines ensuring collaboration and effective communication with all stakeholders
- Work effectively with stakeholders located both locally and remotely
- Support UAT during all phases of testing to ensure requirements as detailed in the specification document have been delivered and are ready for release
- Work with IT & Business when new functionality is released to production to ensure a smooth transition to the new process. Where necessary devise detailed cut over plans to address potential operational impacts at cutove
- 5 years experience in a Business or Systems Analyst role preferable in Retail Domain
- Strong documentation skills, in particular writing detailed requirements specification documents in English for use by development and test teams
- Has worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions
- Been responsible for understanding comprehensive Business Requirements and defining how these requirements can be met by enhancing an existing system (Solution Design and Functional Design for the gaps or localization needs)
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile project methodology, experience in both beneficial
- Qualification in Business Analysis beneficial
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...
Blog: November 26, 2020
It can be daunting joining a new company at the best of times, but it is no doubt a harder experience in the middle of a pandemic whilst working remotely. In response, our Support Services, HR and Employee...