Version 1 Belfast
Junior Integrations Consultant
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
An exciting learning opportunity for a driven, organized, self-motivated individual to join our UK Digital, Data & Cloud Practice. Delivering on our core-values of Excellence and Drive you will work with our existing functional team to develop your own career as an Integrations Consultant. Alongside this development, you will be responsible for fulfilling a range of project level and client level tasks as required, playing a vital role in our ability to maintain our excellent service delivery levels.
The benefits of this role, to you:
- Grow your career through guidance from a very experienced team, you will benefit from their wealth of knowledge as you develop towards becoming a first-rate Integrations consultant
- Benefit from both on-the-job training alongside formal training courses, gaining certifications as you progress your career.
- Learn what it takes to work as part of an IT service provider team: core value application, soft-skills, client facing skills, project administration and service delivery administration requirements, to name just a few.
- Gain exposure (and certification) to IT industry level tools and methodologies. E.g. Software delivery Lifecycle, ITIL, SCRUM, Agile, Cloud (Azure, AWS, Oracle).
- Work for one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Western Europe, one that places employee engagement as a strategic measurement of their success.
- Candidates MUST have a desire to develop their career within the IT services industry, beginning with Integration products such as Dell Boomi, BizTalk, MuleSoft or Azure Integrations Services
- The individual will display Drive, initiative, organizational skills, pro-activity and a keenness to learn
- Proven ability with IT systems (bespoke or packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and publish data whilst collecting details of any follow-on activity, from varied sources include databases, flat files, APIs
- An ability to adapt and adhere to client policies, procedures and deadlines, whilst multi-tasking
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Training will be provided on the job
Preferable but not essential
- IT related degree or higher education qualification.
- A business, finance or manufacturing background (if that’s in an IT/IS role then even better)
- Previous exposure to Dell Boomi, Biztalk or another Integrations Middleware product
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...