Version 1 Dublin
Agile Business Analyst
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Tripti Lal Chandwani
“Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.”
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to be a part of the Digital Transformation Team.This will be an immediate contract for 6 months intitally.
- To ensure that the business and IT elements of the project are delivered in accordance with agreed criteria.
- To review the quality, accuracy, and consistency of the deliverables to ensure they meet requirements.
- Support the timely completion of business and IT specifications as required.
- Documenting requirements in the format of Epics / user stories
- Ensures deliverable requirements are clearly understood by the stakeholders and project team as appropriate.
- Reports progress to the Project Manager.
- Ensures business SMEs resource are available to support the project in a timely fashion.
- Ensure the solution supports the business processes and IT systems and processes in full.
- Acts as deputy to the Project Manager.
- Participates in interim and post-implementation reviews.
- The BA will work with the SME on the business side to ensure:
- Identify & document business cutover tasks required to deliver the project to include Business Readiness & Training plans
- Identify & document requirements, technical specifications, and test plans.
- Have experience working in Jira and Confluence.
- Work on the analysis and documentation of the processes and obtain agreement from relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and manage the testing phases of the project.
- 5+ years as an experience Business Analyst with at least 3+ using JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/Technology/Engineering or related degree
- Experience in financial sector an advantage
- Self-starter with a passion for quickly learning and implementing new concepts.
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members.
- Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to own and manage content with responsibility for ensuring it is up to date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in handling issues, risks, dependencies, and escalations
- Excellent organisational skills: ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules, manage resources while remaining focused on team goals skills (organising meetings/calls and coordinating activities)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working with teams using Agile methodologies.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: January 21, 2021
Version 1 has experienced phenomenal growth during 2020 where we saw demand and growth in Public and Private Sectors from both existing clients and new key clients. These customers see Version 1 as their...
Blog: December 3, 2020
How can you belong in a place where people can’t say your name? That’s the premise of Version 1’s #StartsWithAName campaign. The Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) team at Version 1 asked...