Version 1 Bengaluru
Senior Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and in the Cloud. You will join a 700 strong, €75m/£55m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP through recent strategic acquisitions. Career development opportunities abound working in new geographies across new industry sectors and with new customers.
We are looking for experienced implementation consultants who can implement the primary Financials and Procurement modules. The role will require experience and capability of requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation. Furthermore, the role will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades and all other aspects of functional, system and business process advice and guidance.
Daily tasks include:
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle AIM methodology.
- Configuring Oracle release 12.x.x to meet the client’s requirements.
- Support the client through full UAT lifecycles and Go Live.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/Support team.
- User Training.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards • Liaising with oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that the clients are kept up to date with latest patches released from Oracle to ensure compliance with latest legislation.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
You will have:
- 5+ years’ experience of implementing Oracle Financial modules.
- Implementation experience in other Oracle modules such as Supply Chain, Projects, HRMS advantageous.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organised and self-motivated.
… and you’ll be able to provide evidence and examples of where you have demonstrated these skills in the past. If so, we’d love to speak with you.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...