Version 1 Dublin
Senior Oracle EBS Financials and Fixed Assets Specialist
Version 1 has ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK in 2020. This accolade tops off an exciting year for us; Version 1 was also listed for the fifth consecutive time as a ‘Best Workplace in Europe‘ recently too.
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£126m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
We are looking for a senior implementation consultant who can implement the primary Fixed Assets modules. The role will require experience and capability of requirement mapping, gap analysis, conference room pilots, UAT and all the other disciplines required for implementation. Furthermore, the role will include all other aspects of functional consulting, i.e. bespoke projects, customisations, upgrades and all other aspects of functional, system and business process advice and guidance.
Daily tasks include:
- Tracking workstream progress on the project plan and reporting progress/ preparing status reporting to the Project Manager.
- Identifying and documenting business requirements and configuration using the Oracle AIM methodology.
- Configuring Oracle release 12.x.x to meet the client’s requirements.
- Documenting and testing extensions, reporting, integrations and migrations.
- Support the client through full UAT lifecycles and Go Live.
- Ensure full Knowledge Transfer to clients/Support team.
- Develop/ Tailor materials and delivery User Training.
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards
- Liaising with oracle to ensure effective management of client SRs.
- Ensure that the clients are kept up to date with latest patches released from Oracle to ensure compliance with latest legislation.
- Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations and ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Assist with risk management and issue management.
- 5+ years’ experience of implementing Oracle Financial modules with excellent Fixed Assets experience.
- Must have experience with EBS Fixed Assets, asset categories and standard Fixed Assets processes, along with Statutory Reporting.
- Must be familiar with the reconciliation of Corporate Asset Books with Tax Asset Books in the context of Secondary Ledgers.
- Experience of senior team leadership
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities.
- Organised and self-motivated.
Please note we are unable to process work permits at this time.
Candidates must be Ireland or UK based, remote working until some client site required when possible
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement on the website.
Please note: Version 1 has an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Our DNA provides a clear understanding of our Strength in Balance; who we are and what truly makes Version 1 a great place to work, including our Mission, our Vision, The Version 1 Difference and our Core Values.Discover our DNA
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
UK, 2019 & 2020
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: March 16, 2021
Looking for and accepting a position at a new company is usually a step in a person’s career that brings a certain amount of change. A new business usually means new people, new tools, processes,...
Blog: March 15, 2021
Version 1 is celebrating being recognised officially as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the tenth consecutive year. Great things really did come in threes for us at the 19th annual Great Place...
Version 1 is thrilled to announce that we have been listed as one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021, an accolade we have now received for a remarkable 10 years in a row! We were honoured...