Version 1 Dublin
Oracle ERP Project Manager
Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1400 strong, €140m/£127m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
Due to our expansion plans, we are looking to hire an experienced Oracle ERP Project Manager who can help us further develop our strong footing in the Oracle EBS and Fusion domains.
The role will be part of our ERP Practice, which has over 350 experienced Consultants across Consulting and Managed Services across the UK & Ireland. The practice has a depth of expertise across the Oracle stack including Database, Middleware, E-Business Suite and Business Intelligence and a cross-section of public and private sector companies across both countries. The successful candidate will be required to manage engagement risk, project planning and budgeting, resourcing plans, and project tracking activities. He/she will also be expected to manage customer communications over the lifecycle of these projects and develop strong relationships with key decision-makers. He/she will participate in staff recruitment, retention and coaching.
- Working with the customer to confirm scope and goals, objectives and business justification, secure resources (people and budget) and re-iterate the mandate for projects.
- Leading, monitoring and maintaining progress of project plans to ensure delivery of the key stages and goals within the agreed constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Controlling and reporting progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Continually assessing potential risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
- Playing a lead role in defining an effective communication strategy for the project, including communicating and consulting with key stakeholders.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Ensuring appropriately skilled resources are delivering the project and managing the availability and performance of those consultants.
- Travel to client sites as required, Ireland & UK.
- Assisting in pre-sales opportunities as and when required.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite. Core Financials experience essential.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex projects.
- Knowledge of PRINCE 2 and experience of standard Project Management work practices would be an advantage.
- MS Project planning experience
- Budget, commercial and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of pre-sales and customer presentations.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong interest in developing PM Capability solutions and methodologies
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing Oracle ERP Consultancies in the UK.
Permanent applications only. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel (when possible). Expenses will be covered. Dublin or a UK ffice base but all remote working currently
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and do not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...