Version 1 Dublin
Internal People Success Coach
Department: Operations (HR, Finance, Marketing)
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big and we hire great people. Version 1 are more than just another IT services company - we are leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
This role forms part of the strategic shift toward building a culture of trust and empowerment in a digital environment. The successful candidate will become one of the key members in a rapidly growing Organisational Development team. This is a strategically important role as you will work directly with all levels of people managers, from team leaders to senior managers (HoTs).
The successful candidate will apply coaching methodologies to coach and convert our people managers to balanced leaders. Your work will enhance the overall performance of our people manager population and to help them develop their team leads, ensuring top performance across teams to set Version 1 up for future success.
At Version 1, we strive to maintain our standard of excellence and our status as a Great Place to Work. We aim to ensure our people are in the best possible place to have maximum impact and perform at their best in a digital workplace. This in turn enables Version 1 to realise its full potential despite external circumstances or challenges. The key areas of this role include:
Introductory session – What is Balanced Leadership and what does it look like in Version 1.
Group coaching: Coaching managers to become leaders by facilitating and running regular group coaching sessions providing opportunities for shared learning, group development and sharing of coaching tools. Teach leadership skills and provide the group with the necessary tools to overcome existing challenges. Encourage peer-to-peer coaching so they support each other.
Coach on the tools: 1:1 coaching of participants who will then be tasked with coaching their teams to increase both individual & overall team performance.
Senior Management Support of Programme: Arrange and liaise with the Senior Management team to run monthly sessions with the Balanced Leadership Programme to enhance communication around organizational direction by empowering people managers. In doing so they will make better decisions to drive the business in the right direction.
Success Measures: To measure the impact and success of programs using both quantitative and qualitative date.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build trusting relationships within the organization.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with employees thus empowering them to make informed decisions by providing appropriate and specific evaluation, analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Stakeholder management – working with the various Practices (at all levels from Associate Consultant to Senior Manager) & 3rd party vendors & associations (when required).
- Drive, to see tasks through to completion and to overcome obstacles in your way.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to a variety of challenges.
- Ability to work effectively & efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Coaching qualification – recognized business coaching qualification, with the experience to back it up.
- Knowledge and understanding of the DISC Theory would be a distinct advantage.
If you’re someone who loves a challenge, wants to be part of building something special and wants to be involved on the ground floor of this exciting opportunity then this is the very role you’ve been waiting for.
Version 1 UK & I Strategic Talent Manager
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 11, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? My background is not typical for someone working in a tech company. After...
Blog: June 1, 2021
I joined Version 1 remotely as a Delivery Manager in November 2020, however, my journey with Version 1 started a little before that. In March 2020, I was unemployed. I had been out of work for a few months...