Version 1 United Kingdom
Senior Oracle Cloud P2P Functional Consultant
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Version 1 is ranked as the 6th Best Large Workplace in Tech in the UK & we have just ranked in the Top 10 Best places to work in Ireland for the 10th year running !
On top of this we won 2 specials awards: Version 1 was welcomed to the Great Place to Work Institution's 'Best Workplace Laureates'. & we won the 'Inspiring Award for 2021' for our #ShadowBoard initiative.
We are the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivaled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise, and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1500 strong, €160m/£138m revenue business that is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at this last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards.
You will ideally have prior experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite and have recent proven experience of implementing an Oracle Cloud ERP. Strong Implementation experience in Procurement and Payables modules is a must, with a minimum of 5 years P2P Functional experience on Oracle Cloud. Accounting qualification or equivalent is advantageous.
You will have proven experience of implementing and supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite with excellent knowledge of P2P Functional experience on Oracle Cloud with full lifecycle experience of ERP Procurement implementation (either on Oracle Cloud or eBusiness Suite R12)
- Experience of Procurement and Payables, Knowledge of other modules such as Inventory, Project Accounting, Fixed Assets or General Ledger is highly desirable.
- The ability to capture Reporting Requirements both Strategic and Transactional
- Ideally used Reporting Solutions i.e. OTBI
- Knowledge of Reconciling of Oracle Subledger
- Experienced Procurement Business Units supporting one or more Businesses
- Developed approval rules for all forms of purchasing documents i.e. Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions.
- Designed procurement categories. Experience of integration with one or more external marketplaces.
You should have verifiable P2P experience in several of the following is desirable.
- Requirements gathering and fit/gap analysis
- Business analysis and functional specification development skills
- Solution design
- Functional prototyping or conference room pilots
- Data Migration experience, reconciliation and integration
- Testing, all relevant phases
- Key user training / Knowledge transfer
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
- Highly Organised and self-motivated
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in the UK.
This is a full-time permanent role with travel. Expenses will be covered. Birmingham office base or London office base ) Remote working in the UK will be possible between assignments.
Permanent applications ideally. Must have work permit due to timeframes.
Version 1 Talent Acquisition Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: 00353 87 220 0625
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Career Training and Development
Pathways is the Version 1 career model built around empowering and supporting employees in developing the skills and knowledge they need to grow their careers and deliver great service to our customers.Learn More
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 11, 2021
1. Can you give us some background about yourself and your qualifications, and what led you to the career path you’re on now? My background is not typical for someone working in a tech company. After...
Blog: June 1, 2021
I joined Version 1 remotely as a Delivery Manager in November 2020, however, my journey with Version 1 started a little before that. In March 2020, I was unemployed. I had been out of work for a few months...