Version 1 Dublin
Technical Delivery Lead
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1.
We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance ‘theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference”.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Lead to join our team. In this role as the Technical Lead you will be providing support to our client's team (our client is a major Telco provider) covering all aspects of the technical delivery of a portfolio of projects.
- Gathering requirements, functional specifications, design documents and test documentation from key stakeholders.
- Working with in-house and vendor Technical Architecture teams to ensure that the solution design meets application redundancy best practices.
- Defining Hardware requirements for applications, ensuring High Availability at an infrastructure level
- Reviewing project High-Level and Low-Level designs, and providing signoff
- Working with Business Owners to ensure that their requirements are being met by the final design.
- Working with IT Security and IT Operations teams to ensure the final solution aligns with defined security and operational standards.
- Ensuring all deliverables from the project are fully documented in alignment with project standards.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Technical Lead
- Unix/Linux experience
- Stakeholder engagement experience with excellent communication abilities
- In-depth review of customer collateral
- Review of operations procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a large multinational.
- Working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- PRINCE 2, PMP or another Project Management certification
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field or similar
Technical experience Required
- IP Networking, Routing, Firewalls and DNS
- Infrastructure, Unix/Linux Administration, Shell Scripting
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Application Architecture and Deployment.
Additional Desired Experience (Not Essential)
- DevOps / CI/CD
- AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- Technical Architecture
- Billing & Mediation systems
- Oracle Weblogic / Oracle SOA Suite / Oracle OSB
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Version 1 Senior Talent Team Lead
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...