Version 1 Dublin
Senior Project Manager
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Version 1 is celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
Version 1 is not just a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and an Oracle Platform Partner; we are also an award-winning employer and our employees are at the heart of Version 1. We invest in a strong culture of wellness through programs that help our employees create their journey toward optimal wellbeing. This framework is based on the ‘Strength in Balance‘ theme and this seen again in our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Team motto “Bring Your Difference“.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager to join our team. In this role you will be providing support to our client's team covering all aspects of managing and delivering various projects across the department and across functions and segments.
You will be involved with the requirements gathering, planning, project governance, project interdependence affecting the project/s, project benefits realisation, project resources, project budget, communication, and measurement.
- Drive successful delivery of a portfolio of projects across a Programme, through proactive management of dependencies, issues, and risks of the constituent parts of the programme (Small Change, Business Configuration, ODP Projects initiatives) to achieve business objectives.
- Undertake initial planning and prioritisation of the Product Backlog for Small Change and as part of the overall ODP release schedule.
- Plan each Sprint Release with the Internal Team, 3rd Party Suppliers, Test teams, Technical and Business Stakeholders ensuring all scope and inputs are captured in detail.
- Ensure delivery is consistent with the agreed delivery model and standards.
- Promote Agile Incremental delivery for larger ODP Projects – agreeing prioritisation and release schedule.
- Proactively Communicate to the Business Owners to enable them to deliver on their projects and programmes.
- Ensure 3rd Party Suppliers are engaged optimally to support the successful delivery of the Small Change and Business Configuration Delivery channel
- Manage escalations appropriately to avoid any impact on overall delivery.
- Work closely with the Business solutions and configuration Manager and the IT Delivery Management Lead to define and establish the Equinox / ODP Demand and Delivery interlock forum.
- Challenge the critical path delivery timelines, checking for 3rd Party commitment and buy in, so that Vodafone have confidence in the Delivery phases of the projects.
- Support establishing and drive/monitor the standard IT Governance mechanisms for Third Party Suppliers in alignment with the overall programme Governance approach.
- Follow the agreed IT Demand and Governance processes on Status Management, Risk / Issue Management, Deliverables Management, Decision Management, Plan Management
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Programme/Project Manager with at least 2+ years agile PM experience
- Senior Stakeholder engagement experience
- In-depth review of customer collateral
- Review of operations procedures
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field or similar
- Ability to manage multiple projects large SDLC projects within a large multinational
- Working knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- PRINCE 2, PMP or other Project Management certification
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Senior Version 1 Talent Team Lead
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...