Version 1 Dublin
Enterprise Architect - Advisory Services
Department: Digital Development & Architecture
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1800+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different, and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
This role is within our Advisory Services team, a group of experienced Consultants and Architects who advise our clients and work closely with our internal commercial teams and technical consultants. This diverse and challenging role will be responsible for helping to grow, drive and differentiate Version 1 as part of our wider and ambitious corporate growth plans.
- Shaping Digital Strategy for medium and large organisations in the Public & Private sector
- Define Digital strategies and solutions for a range of customer and prospect requirements and use cases.
- Develop digital architectures across multiple technology platforms and contexts depending on the client needs
- Initiate, support and lead pre-sales discussions with clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with business users to elicit requirements & develop design specifications
- Lead and Contribute to bid responses and proposals
- Interact and advise C-Suite level clients how IT can deliver to deliver business benefit to their organisations
- Create enterprise and solution architecture designs and documentation for new and existing systems focusing on digital technologies
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Contribute to organisational thought leadership, strategy and technology initiatives in areas of enterprise solution transformation and modernisation.
- Provide best-practice architectural principles and governance guidance both for customer projects and across the wider organisation.
- Introduce technology trends and drive innovation in technology and solution delivery strategies across the wider organisation
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending technology, product solutions and services
We would like to speak to you if you have the following:
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- 7+ years experience in Enterprise Architect role in a busy IT environment
- Are an excellent communicator and influencer with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Previous experience with a client-facing consultancy with significant pre-sales client exposure
- Knowledge of modern development, cloud and integration design patterns and architectures
- Have previous experience in defining and delivering enterprise change and transformation programmes using technology.
Things We Like:
- Experience of Public Cloud in Microsoft, Azure or AWS / Amazon Web Services including PaaS, SaaA & IaaS technologies
- Experience of working as part of an Agile Delivery Team
- Experience in integrating SaaS solutions into a customer’s digital landscape
- Suitable architect based certification e.g. TOGAF or vendor based certification.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events.
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...