Version 1 London
Senior Oracle Cloud HCM Functional Consultant
Department: Oracle Applications
Version 1 is the UK & Ireland’s premier Oracle partner with a track record that extends back to our formation in 1996. Our expert team has unrivalled specialisation across the entire stack delivered through an expert team of Oracle Certified Professionals.
We are a market leader in Oracle ERP and HCM Applications consulting, implementation and support services across all industry verticals, on-premise and Software as a Service in the Cloud. You will join a 1800 strong, €200m/£170m revenue business which is committed to Oracle ERP and HCM applications through both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding ERP Practice. We are currently, ERP Partner of the Year and we are proud to have won 7 Gold awards out of 7 nominations at last year's virtually held OUG Partner awards
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct workshops and advise the client on the best practices for adoption of the solution
- Configure the system to match the business requirements and system design
- Demonstrate the solution in design playback sessions
- Create workbooks and documentation to support the system design
- Build trusted relationships with the client and manage their expectations on delivery within the scope
- Transfer product knowledge to the project team and to the client via knowledge transfer
- Possess a deep understanding of and have strong configuration skills in Oracle HCM Cloud Core Global HR, Absence, and Security.
- Have completed more than one full project life cycle engagement in Oracle HCM (Cloud or on Prem) in a senior role.
- Have a positive, dynamic and flexible attitude
- Be able to work well as part of a mixed team including Functional Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Consultants (both on and off-shore)
- Display a passion for the role and a strong desire to deliver to the best of their ability
- Display persistence to complete tasks and the rigor to ensure the solutions are thoroughly tested
- Is able to accurately estimate the time necessary for the delivery of work
- Document solutions clearly and share knowledge freely within our Cloud community
- Is able to travel and stay away from home – both in the UK and abroad for periods of time
- Has excellent English language communication skills are a must
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Wider experience of HR processes from a business context
- Experience of other Oracle Cloud modules including: Compensation, Learning , Benefits, Talent Management or Helpdesk.
- Oracle Cloud and CIPD certifications would be an advantage
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing ERP Consultancies in Ireland & the UK.
All roles are currently remote.
Going forward this role will involve both client site travel and some remote working. Expenses will be covered.
Please note we are unable to process UK work permits at this time. Candidates must be eligible for BPSS security clearance.
Suzanne Whelan,Version 1 Talent Acquisition Team Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please refer to our Diversity & Inclusion statement located at:
Please note: We have an internal recruitment team and does not accept agency candidates. If you want to join the team here at Version 1, get in touch with us directly!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...
Blog: June 28, 2021
As part of our 2021 Diversity in Business Strategy, Pride, throughout the month of June, was identified as a key Version 1 celebration. We have made strong progress in recent years in developing Version...
News: June 24, 2021
Version 1, a leading technology and digital transformation provider, has accelerated its growth and added to its global customer base with the acquisition of Northern Ireland based digital services specialist,...