Version 1 Dublin
Azure Cloud Architect - Advisory Services
Department: Cloud & Infrastructure
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are trusted by global brands to deliver IT services and solutions which drive customer success. Our 1850+ strong team works closely with our technology partners to provide independent advice that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People, and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our values. We believe this is what makes Version 1 different, and more importantly, our customers agree. You will get exposure to cutting edge technologies whilst working within a dedicated and expanding team environment, where you can shape your own future with us.
We promote a flexible work environment that empowers our teams to go the extra mile for our clients. We encourage our employees to find new and innovative ways to deliver impact and leverage new technologies.
This role is within our Advisory Services team, a group of experienced Consultants and Architects who advise our clients and work closely with our internal commercial teams and technical consultants. This diverse and challenging role will be responsible for helping to grow, drive and differentiate Version 1 as part of our wider and ambitious corporate growth plans.
- Shaping Public Cloud Strategy for medium and large organisations in the Public & Private sector
- Define Microsoft Azure strategies and solutions for a range of customer and prospect requirements and use cases.
- Develop architectures within Microsoft Azure across multiple technologies such as Microsoft, Open Source and Oracle depending on the client needs
- Hold a senior, respected role in the business, allowing to define and architect a wide variety of Microsoft Azure projects for a range of use cases.
- Provide accurate and high-quality design documentation for solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup)
- Engage widely across the organisation and initiate, support and lead pre-sales discussions with Version 1 clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with business users to elicit requirements & develop design specifications
- Lead and Contribute to bid responses and proposals as required
We would like to speak to you if you have the following:
- Excellent customer-facing communication, presentation skills and technical writing capability in pre-sales and customer engagement scenarios e.g., for tender responses, bids and proposals
- Good knowledge and understanding of Azure Well Architected Solutions
- Proven customer pre-sales and commercially focussed customer engagement experience.
- In-depth and varied experience in defining and leading a range of migrations to the Azure Cloud and associated hybrid computing models.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Wired to Deliver
Every decision we make is governed by six core values. They are simply stated, non-negotiable and ever present.
Honesty and Integrity
Consistently Rated a Top Workplace By Our People
Strong core values, a culture of trust and empowerment, and a vision for success position Version 1 as a top employer across the UK, Ireland and India. If you are seeking a fair workplace in which recognition is based on merits, and career pathways are based on skills, then we could be a fit for you.Learn about our Culture
Award-Winning Employee Focus
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- HEALTHY PLACE TO WORK
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK
IN TECH, 2019 & 2020
- BEST WORKPLACES FOR WOMEN
AWARD, 2019 & 2020
News & Insights
News: October 19, 2021
This is an exciting certification for Version 1 as it is our first time participating in Great Place to Work® India. The Great Place to Work® Certification is one of the most prestigious achievements...
Blog: August 31, 2021
Version 1 is delighted to have been listed as one of the first organisations to be recognised as a Best Workplace in Tech in Ireland 2021. Ireland’s Best Workplaces in Tech is a new mode of recognition...